portrait requests

Gooma

well again i guess nobody wants my help i have offered time and time again but ppl end up doin it themselves or someone else helps this is me retiring from tryin to help. i might start again but seems no one needs me

well again i guess nobody wants my help i have offered time and time again but ppl end up doin it themselves or someone else helps this is me retiring from tryin to help. i might start again but seems no one needs me

cry.gif

hey tebjr i guess as a member of mvp mods u talk for all ppl who run the site. but by the way u just insulted me it seems u dont want new modders helpin out. to all those that appreciated my time thanks and ill be happy to help just pm me and ill get back to u for all those who didnt appreciate my want to help [ naughty word] u all.

if you read YOUR OWN thread carefully you would have seen that there were 2 requests made right away. One of them decided he would like to try it himself and that is very comendable. You should not get angry at people who also want to learn. You act as if you are the only one who should make portraits and people who would like to learn should give up and ask you to do it. What kind of philosophy is that?

no i do not see it that way u miss understand meheany one can do them i just do not appreciate the fact that i try and help were i can but everyone else seems to not want my hellp everyone always points the noobs in a direction that has someone else helping im only here to help as much as i can

hey tebjr i guess as a member of mvp mods u talk for all ppl who run the site. but by the way u just insulted me it seems u dont want new modders helpin out. to all those that appreciated my time thanks and ill be happy to help just pm me and ill get back to u for all those who didnt appreciate my want to help [ naughty word] u all.

No I wasn't talking for all the people who run this site. I was speaking for myself. As far as your wanting to help people, I highly commend you for that. But I also respect the fact that people want to learn how to do things for themselves. What I don't respect is that when someone doesn't the response they want, they either throw a fit or make some childish remark.

I'm glad you want to mod. That's what this site is all about. Just don't get mad when everybody doesn't jump at everything you do.

lol i dont care i am quiet happy for ppl to mod there own stuff im just saying in a forum about me modding shouldnt it be about me doing things for ppl not about ppl learning how to do it thats simple wat i was saying there are other forums for learning that stuff and i am alittle busy at the moment but ppl may still request portraits thro pm or on this forum and i apologise for actinbg childish i was not having a good day yesterday

Archived