MVP 06: MLB for the PC Download

I just got the PC version of 05 yesterday and I added this mvp 06 stuff to it

my players seem to have holes in their bodies, is their a different roster/body update I should add to this mvp 06 to fix that? This is the first pc game I've ever played much less tried to modify or update so I dont know the reasoning

my computer resolution is 1024x768 but the game played at 640x??? could that be the reason?

Here is an example of what I'm talking about

20618233958.jpg

Try changing the player detail level to low. It's under the video options. I had the same problem and this worked for me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try changing the player detail level to low. It's under the video options. I had the same problem and this worked for me.

ok, this guy must have the exact same video card as me, you dont need to change you player detail level. you can keep it on high. all you have to do is TURN HELMET REFLECTIONS OFF (thanks to chicagocubs720 for teaching me that). that will completely fix you (holes in players) problem.

however, i can tell that also like me you have problem with the uniforms, any white or grey uni's seem to be beaming with sunshine. that i have not solved and i have the same problem, but u should still turn helmet reflections off, it completely fixes your invisible body parts problem.

Maybe using older vid drivers vs. brand new ones will be more compatible. It sucks, but sometimes it's just a trial and error thingy.

BTW, can someone personally come to my house and tell me when the next update is? :lol:

Archived