Why is everyone so offensive...

FurRabb

When someone ask when the MVP 06 mod coming out? Im new here so I don't know why people is so ticked if someone ask a simple question. Everytime I see someone ask when it's coming out everyone starts flaming the person. I don't think it's fair. Tell me why is everyones so offensive.

Because this question has been asked umpteen million times. Everyone was given the date. It'll be out when Hory finishes all the portraits. No sooner. The modders have asked that this question stopped being asked. Nobody wants to use the search function, and there have been countless threads made asking this. They have been locked. As has this one.

FurRabb,

Here's a reason why people get offended when asked questions around here. This is your review of UR7.0. And I quote.

"Tigers roster and stats is wrong

The Tigers have been untouched in this update. These Rosters are garbage! poor effort."

You try doing what these modders do. They take their own free time to do these mods. They're making nothing off of them. I've tried my hand at modding. Believe me, some of this stuff is time consuming and tedious. You don't like the effort put forth here, leave. You want to stay, keep quite and appreciate the work that is done, whether you like it or not, just appreciate it.

FurRabb, if you actually called the UR project garbage (and I mean this in the most polite way), f*** you. I really have no other way to respond to such a stupid ******* statement, really. I dare you to do what Totte has done here. I ******* dare you. You wonder why people get pissed at redundant threads and then you say something like this?

FurRabb, if you actually called the UR project garbage (and I mean this in the most polite way), f*** you. I really have no other way to respond to such a stupid ******* statement, really. I dare you to do what Totte has done here. I ******* dare you. You wonder why people get pissed at redundant threads and then you say something like this?
you need to stop holding back and tell us how your really feel :)

FurRabb.

I want to see you make a better roster than UR.

Totte works his [naughy word] off and you go and say there "garbage", because the Tigers are "not updated"

If you don't like it, update them yourself, or dont download UR.

When someone ask when the MVP 06 mod coming out? Im new here so I don't know why people is so ticked if someone ask a simple question. Everytime I see someone ask when it's coming out everyone starts flaming the person. I don't think it's fair. Tell me why is everyones so offensive.

I don't think it's fair.

1. Yup, life's not fair. I'm a cubs fan... do you think thats fair?????

don't know why people is so ticked if someone ask a simple question.

2. Because this question is asked multiple times a day AND THERES EVEN A WHOLE FREAKING STICKIED THREAD DEDICATED TO IT IN THE MVP 06 FORUM.

Tell me why is everyones so offensive.

3. Well, after reading your review of the rosters, you have ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM to comment here. And second, by asking when the project will be released, its actually quite offensive to the modders.

4. Finally, you'll learn that if you're polite and mature here, then I gurantee that you will be treated well. But if you're immature, obnoxious, and annoying, then I can also gurantee that you'll probably be flamed.... much more than you just got from me. Wait till fuzz comes...

Because no one bothers to search or read before asking the same question the 5 billionth time

some of us do search, but a lot of times the search engine comes back with no results found. i am not a computer brain, but to me when a search engine says this i tend to believe it. i'm not really talking about the 06 release. im refering to almost anything ive searched for.

" Review #1559: Average by FurRabb on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:11 pm

Tigers roster and stats is wrong

The Tigers have been untouched in this update. These Rosters are garbage! poor effort."

Reviews real.

Totte is so caring to dedicate weeks and weeks of work that is not matched and he does not recieve any sort of compensation for his deeds. He donated these tremendous rosters just for people he will never meet in his life or he will never befriend them and in return he recieves some compliments, but some people don't thank him they just download the rosters and never think twice about it, and then there are the people who criticize his work when this game wouldn't be the same without Totte and the other modders and you take that for granted and critique everyone like you are Roger Ebert, and maybe they won't want to help people because when they do they get this garbage back. Totte has a life too and can't spend all of his time making mods for some ingrates.

FurRabb,

Here's a reason why people get offended when asked questions around here. This is your review of UR7.0. And I quote.

"Tigers roster and stats is wrong

You try doing what these modders do. They take their own free time to do these mods. They're making nothing off of them. I've tried my hand at modding. Believe me, some of this stuff is time consuming and tedious. You don't like the effort put forth here, leave. You want to stay, keep quite and appreciate the work that is done, whether you like it or not, just appreciate it.

AMEN tebjr, AMEN. :wink:

But in all seriousness:

Dear Mrs. FurRabb,

"We here at MVPMods.com thank you for your feedback with regards to our site and our prodcuts, namely your comments on Ultimate Rosters 7.0 Standard Edition by Totte. In response to your comments, let me say, that on behalf of all of us at MVPMods.com, we apologize for offending you in anyway. Obviously, we all were out of our place and forgot that we are all indebtted to you. So thank you, for all of you hard work. Thank you for the most insightful 3 forum posts this site as ever seen. And thank you for your rosters where every player has correct statistics and were completely updated from the base rosters that shipped with the game, including minor leaguers. We also thank you for your round the clock work on the MVP 06 Mod. Furthermore, we apologize for ruthlessly removing your rosters from the mod and instead putting in garbage. [/sarcasm] But most importantly, we thank you for uniting this forum, for right now, we are not Yankee Fans, Red Sox fans, Mets fans, Braves Fans, or any other MLB teams' fans, but rather, we are members, united against [naughty word]faces like yourself. So thank you."

Sincerely,

The Good Folks at MVPMods.com

P.S. Do everyone a favor and shut the **** up.

I remember the first time i asked a question.

I got yelled at and never posted for around a year, now i'm posting.

actually i just looked up your first 7 or 8 posts, and i didnt find you getting flamed. You did ask some stupid questions, but everyone was polite... markb answered several of your questions very nicely.. not even sarcastic with you... and def no capital letters... could you show me what you're referring to?

and bama, that was freakn hilarious lol

actually, i think we should add to the picture... some guy getting the crap beat out of him over on the right side...
...hmm...how about this

0,,4266992,00.jpeg

(FurRabb is on the right, the MVPMods community is on the left)

Archived