HEY TRUES!!!!

fush12

hey man is there any way that I can take over the uploading process?? I have a lot of time during the day because I usually work a lot of nights so I have lots of time during the day to check if nething needs to be uploaded

Dude...stop complainting. You made a thread like this like a week ago. Why don't you just make your own site. I'm sick of all these brats who just complaint and bash people doing their job.

My God chill out will ya? I didnt hear a drop of complainting in there at all...just a suggestion.

Its these kind of people that kills things...

Ex: Kam's mod was taken off this site cuz people kept on bashing it....

Just dun't want another thing like this to happen. .. ( Yes it mite be off-topic but its and Example )

hey i just want the stuff to be on there when the people are done...there are lots of guys on here that work their asses off so we can use them in the game and we have to wait like a day usually just to get them uploaded so we can download them....i dont do a whole lot during the day so I can take over the uploading process for a while atleast...if you dont like the way I am doing then kick me off....i just think if these guys work hard to get them done then why not get them out right away

hey man is there any way that I can take over the uploading process?? I have a lot of time during the day because I usually work a lot of nights so I have lots of time during the day to check if nething needs to be uploaded

Considering how SLLOOOOOWWly the uploading process is going nowadays, that wouldn't be a bad idea..

I'm really sorry if the uploads are taking longer than they should but I'm dealing with some very emotional family issues right now. I promise to get things back in order very soon. Please be patient.

Thanks again,

Mike

Sorry folks, I get to them as quickly as possible. The "real" job kind of takes precedence over the uploading of these files. If Trues wants to let someone helping out during the day, I fully understand. My work keeps trying to jerk me around too. First after I started doing this, they blocked FTP access on me. I worked around that. Now they added mvpmods.com to the proxy blocklist. So I had to start accessing by IP address instead of by domain name... The hits just keep on coming. But like I said, if Trues wants to let someone else do it, I understand.

Archived