New Modes that could be made

mgsports

A Spring Training Schedule mode so every year we can have a different schedule,add spilt squad games and games against your Triple-A team to the schedule

A Playoff Mode because I would like to the expand the teams in the playoffs from 4 in each league to 8 in each league

A Transaction mode so that can add more transactions to the game like wavier trades and deisgn for assignment and also transaction page like in Season Ticket Baseball

These 2 things need to be added from Eastside Hockey Manager Rumor Mill and Team News

From Front Page Sports Team Control

We need Minor League Rehab and Career Stats so we can see what the player or pitcher stats were for a year like 2010,what teams did they play for in that year like for example Sammy Sosa played for Cubs-Yankees and Columbus Clippers in 2010 and so on

Can't really mod those, but you can put it on your MVP 2005 Wishlist :D

I think he WAS referring to these as MVP 2005 suggestions, not mods... Hence the title of this thread "New Modes that could be made" ;) .....

What I mean about Spring Training Schedule Mode is that I want a Spring Training Schedule program made so we can update or change it each year so not the same every year

The others are from other games that can maybe add if theirs a Patch 4

Transactions and Disable List from Sports Weekly should be put in this game because I like it and it would be better then the one allready in the game because it would show you the date the transaction was made like July 16 the Mariners designate John Olerud for assignment and called up Bucky the 1b form Triple-A or activated Bret Boone form the injure list and sent down Justin Leone

Archived