"The Angels Are Back In The Outfield: A Halos Dynasty"

aaronuconn

angels-780126.gif

This is my debut dynasty. And I will be trying it with the Angels of Anaheim.

Difficulty- It will be a Mix of Pro and Allstar

Play/ Manage- All 162 Games

Rosters- UR 7.0 (Thanks Totte)

Pitch Cursor- On

Hitting/Fielding- Manual

Hot/Cold - On (For Now)

Strike Zone - On (For Now)

Heres My Payroll/ Salary Cap (NOTE: I reconstructed some peoples contracts)

mvp200520060709224401340mb.png

In about 5 min I will post roster and Lineups.... Any feedback is welcome!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres my Depth Chart and Lineup

Depth Chart:(This would be a lot eaiser if MVPSavReader was working with UR 7.0.)

my.php?image=mvp200520060710111812549rd.mvp200520060710111812549rd.png

Line Up:

mvp200520060710112020356oh.png

(NOTE: Lineup stays the same without DH, just everyone below Rivera moves up a spot)

Starting 5:

Bartolo Colon

John Lackey

Kelvim Escobar

Ervin Santana

Jered Weaver

BullPen:

LRP Hector Carrsco

MRP Scott Shields

MRP Brendan Donnelly

MRP Kevin Gregg

SU J.C Romero

CP Fransico Rodriguez

Ive so far played 2 games. Ill post write up/ results in a bit.

Game 1: Bartolo Colon vs Jamie Moyer

Tonights game at Safeco was a pitchers duel for a good amount of the game. The Angels had 8 hits, while the Mariners had 5. The first inning started off with a Chone Figgins single. Cabera Sacrificed him over to 2nd in the next AB. To give the Angels the first run of the year, Vlad came to the rescue, by knocking Figgins home with a RBI single. Then thier was no scorring till the bottom of the third, when Yuniesky Betancourt homered. So after 3, the score is 1-1. But in the first at bat of the forth inning, Vlad takes Moyer deep, for his first HR of the year. The score stayed like this for the rest of the game....2-1, ANGELS WIN!!!

First Ab of the year for Figgins is a good one, Base Hit.

mvp200520060709231007463jj.png

Vlad keeping his head down on the ball, connecting for his 1st longball of the year.

mvp200520060709232234733pt.png

Jose Lopez making a gold glove play.

mvp200520060709232757041nf.png

Tonights allstars:

Vladamir Guerrero 2/2 2 BB

Darin Erstad 2/3

Kenji Johima 3/3 2B

Scioscia's view: Tonight the boys played well. I would of liked a little bit more offense, but what can I say, Colon pitched a hell of a game.

Game 1 Boxscore

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA1.htm

(Note:How do you get the boxscore to come up as a image like all the other ones I have.)

Game 2: John Lackey vs. Joel Pineiro

Tonights game was a dog fight through out the whole game. Lackey vs. Pineiro turned out to become a great pitching matchup. No one starting pitcher allowed a big inning, which kept the score close the whole game. The only problem was the great Angels bullpen. Oddly enough it was one of the relivers from Anahiem that blew the game. Scott Shields came in and pitched a horrible inning, allowing 4 hits and 1 run, all in the 7th. The Mariners bullpen came in and pitched a perfect 2 innings to secure a victory for Pineiro. Ending with a J.J Putz save.

Sexon breaking the game open with a RBI single

mvp200520060710005634096yy.png

Team Pumped up after that

mvp200520060710005755932dz.png

Darin Erstad stealing 2nd

mvp200520060710005900535em.png

Then 3rd...In a losing effort

mvp200520060710005928359mg.png

Stars of the game

Orlando Cabera 2-4 2RBI

Darin Erstad 2SB

John Lackey 6.0IP 3ER

Joel Pinerio 7.0IP W

Raul Ibanez 2-3

Boxscore...file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA2.htm

So after 2 games, the Angels are 1-1

And I still dont know how to make my boxscore visible.

I already have. He said its a 7.0 problem. And thanks for the incite.

no you have to use boxscore extractor not mvpsavreader, just ask him how to post you box scores on your dynasty. I'm using 7.0 in my dynasty and it works. You have to set up a freehosting website, upload the boxscores onto there along w/ the .css files and all the images. Then you just put it on here like a .url. It works trust me. Just pm me if you have any problems.

Game 3: Kelvim Escobar vs Jarrod Washburn....(Managed game)

In tonights game, it took till the top of the 2nd for the scoreboard to be lit up. Anaheim started it off. Then in the bottom in the fifth, Seattle struck mightily, with 2 runs. Updated score after 5. Seattle is up 2-1. Nothing much happened until the top of the ninth, this is where the drama unfolds. Anaheim got back the run in the ninth, making it 2-2. So it went Escobar for 6, Shields for 1, and Donnelly for the eighth and ninth. For the Mariners, they had some bullpen trouble. In the 9 batters J.J. Putz faced (1.2 IP), he gave up 4hits and 2runs. Coming into the 10th the Angels struck first. They score a run. Then after that, you know its pretty much an automatic win, bringing in K-Rod. He does his job, by getting 3 straight ground outs. Final score...Angels 3 Seattle 2. W: Brendan Donnelly (1-0) L: J.J. Putz (0-1) S: Francisco Rodriguez (2).

Important Stats:

2B: Adam Kennedy (1);

3B: Casey Kotchman (1); Adam Kennedy (1);

RBI: Casey Kotchman (1); Chone Figgins (1); Adam Kennedy (1);

RBI: Jose Lopez (1); Jeremy Reed (1);

SF: Jose Lopez (1);

Starting Pitchers...

mvp200520060711211730706ab.png

Winner and Loser...

mvp200520060711212121627vd.png

Boxscore...

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA3.htm

Game Stars:

Vlad: 2-5

Kelvim Escobar 6.0IP 4Hits

Jeremy Reed: 1-3 Rbi

Jarrod Washburn 7.1IP 8 SO 1ER

Minor Moves... Mike Napoli was sent back to AAA. Jeff Mathis was called up in his spot. Eric Aybar was sent down to AA, while Sean Rodriguez was called up to AAA.

Up next...Off day, Then the Yankees.

What about him? I dont really have room ffor him on the 25 man roster. I know who he is, and I know of his potential. That and along with Brandon Wood and Howie Kendrick, who all play on the same team. BTW, did you want to know of when his call up might be, or anything like that? Cause hes one of my first injury call ups. I brought up Mathis cause I wanted a catcher with good potential up in the big leagues. Napoli wasnt quite cutting it for me.

Game 1: Shawn Shacon vs. Ervin Santana

Tonight, the Yankees came to the Angels to play a 3 game series. The Yankees enjoyed game 1 a liitle bit more then the Angels did. We start things off in the bottom of the 3rd, where the Angles put up their first run of the game. Jose Molina singled, Adam Kennedy singled, Chone Figgins singled, then Orlando Cabrera sacrificed. The Yankees had their big inning in the top of the 5th, with 3 runs. Robinson Cano flied out, Bernie Williams singled, Johnny Damon flied out, Derek Jeter doubled, Alex Rodriguez singled, Jason Giambi doubled, then Gary Sheffield grounded out. This gave them 3runs, making it 3-1. The only other scoring the Angles got was in the bottom of the 7th with a Jeff Mathis RBI single. After that it was Mariano Rivera who shut down the Angels, notching his 2nd save of the year.

Important Stats:

2B: Vladimir Guerrero (1); Adam Kennedy (2);

RBI: Chone Figgins (2); Jeff Mathis (1);

S: Orlando Cabrera (2);

SB: Chone Figgins (3); Tommy Murphy (1); Adam Kennedy (1)

2B: Jason Giambi (2); Derek Jeter (1); Jorge Posada (1);

RBI: Jason Giambi (3); Alex Rodriguez 2 (2)

Even Molina's spedd couldnt help him with a double :D

mvp200520060712104438713np.png

Vlad legging ot a double

mvp200520060712105522563dm.png

On comes Rivera

mvp200520060712110442234nm.png

Juan Rivera watching strike 3...YOUR OUT!!

mvp200520060712110529124op.png

The Final...

mvp200520060712110658537zd.png

Stars of the Game:

Shawn Chacon 7.0 IP W

Jason Giambi 2B RBI 3-4

Chone Figgins 1-4 SB

Ervin Santana 6.2 IP

Boxscore: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA4.htm

Breaking News out of Angles camp

Sources close to the team say strugling allstar OF Garret Anderson was placed on the Trading Block today. Owner Arturo Moreno said eariler today: "We are placing him on the Trade Block for bait, if nothing catches on the line, then we will just reel him back in. Its not a sure thing that we are trading him."

Some team officals say if Carl Crawford is available, hes their number 1 choice for trading Anderson. Moreno said: "We need a player that has speed and can hit for average, and Carl fits that mix perfectly."

Anderson on the early year...

mvp200520060712115559685lz.png

To make your boxscore show up you need to host the file somewhere on the internet like fileshack or something.. i do mine with my comcast account.. after u upload them somewhere then insert the link.. The link you are pasting is to a directory on your computer that noone can access.. Dynstay looks good

Game 2: Carl Pravano vs. Jered Weaver

In tonights match up, Pravano took on talented rookie Jered Weaver. The Veteran got the best of the rookie. The Angels hit Pravano tonight, but coudn't deliver the big hits with people on base. The Angels racked up 9Hits, but only 2Runs, while the Yankees had 11Hits and 4Runs. Weaver was pitching a gem until the 8th inning, where the Yankees exploded on him for 2 huge runs. After that they brought in Rivera, and he did his thing, by striking out 2 while geting a ground out. Final Score...Yankees 4 Angels 2

Important Stats:

2B: Adam Kennedy (3);

HR: Garret Anderson (1);

RBI: Garret Anderson 2 (3)

2B: Bernie Williams (2); Robinson Cano (1); Hideki Matsui (2); Jorge Posada (2);

HR: Hideki Matsui (1);

RBI: Derek Jeter (1); Hideki Matsui 2 (3); Jorge Posada (1)

Final Wrap Up

mvp200520060712124741426ey.png

Stars of the Game:

Garret Anderson 1HR 2RBI

Adam Kennedy 2-3 2B

Jered Weaver 7.1IP 4 ER

Hideki Matsui 1HR 2 RBI

Carl Pavano 8.1 IP 2ER

Jorge Posada 2-3 RBI

Boxscore: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA5.htm

NOTES form the game: Looks like Anderson might of woke up after I put him on the Block. He hit his first HR whil geting 2 RBI, in a losing effort.

To make your boxscore show up you need to host the file somewhere on the internet like fileshack or something.. i do mine with my comcast account.. after u upload them somewhere then insert the link.. The link you are pasting is to a directory on your computer that noone can access.. Dynstay looks good

When I post this...file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA5.htm it doesnt show up as a link. I have a website http://aaronuconn.tripod.com/blog/, and many people use this but I dont know how to.

Archived