"The Angels Are Back In The Outfield: A Halos Dynasty"

aaronuconn

Game 3: Randy Johnson vs Bartolo Colon

Bring out the Brooms, Its a sweep in exra innings

Tonights game featured two previous CY Young award winners. Looks like the 40+ year old got the better of the two. Tonights game featured many Hits. 39 to be exact. 15 Runs on 39 Hits total tonight. This game looked like it was all Yankees after the 2nd. They put up 6 runs in that inning. Jason Giambi reached base on an error, Gary Sheffield flied out, Hideki Matsui hit into a fielder's choice, Jorge Posada singled, Robinson Cano singled, Bernie Williams singled, Johnny Damon doubled, Derek Jeter homered, Alex Rodriguez singled, then Jason Giambi singled. But the Angels had their own HUGE inning, knocking in 7 in the 7th. Vladimir Guerrero tripled, Garret Anderson doubled, Darin Erstad singled, Juan Rivera singled, Casey Kotchman homered, Jeff Mathis flied out, Adam Kennedy homered, Chone Figgins grounded out, Orlando Cabrera singled, Vladimir Guerrero singled, Garret Anderson singled, Then Darin Erstad hit into a fielder's choice. Nothing happends until the top of the 11th, where the unhittable K-Rod was hit. They Scored one run, the Mo Rivera came in and SHUT ME DOWN AGAIN. Final score...Yankees 8 Angels 7

Important Stats:

2B: Garret Anderson (1);

3B: Vladimir Guerrero (1);

HR: Casey Kotchman (1); Adam Kennedy (1);

RBI: Casey Kotchman 3 (4); Juan Rivera (1); Garret Anderson 2 (5); Adam Kennedy (2);

IBB: Vladimir Guerrero (3); Chone Figgins (1)

2B: Alex Rodriguez (1); Johnny Damon (2); Derek Jeter (2); Robinson Cano (2);

HR: Derek Jeter (1);

RBI: Bernie Williams (1); Alex Rodriguez (3); Johnny Damon 3 (4); Derek Jeter 3 (4)

Adam Kennedy making a allstar play

mvp200520060712150205950pi.png

Vlad Throwing out A-Rod

mvp200520060712150944127my.png

Then Cano

mvp200520060712152854290nn.png

Then Damon by Erstad...When will they learn

mvp200520060712152012571xr.png

Figgins making a play like Kennedy

mvp200520060712152229463ut.png

On comes Mariano Rivera...Again

mvp200520060712154211817ha.png

Final Score...

mvp200520060712160713122nw.png

Stars of the Game...

Vladimir Guerrero 2-4 2 OF Assist

Garret Anderson 2-5 2RBI

Hector Carrasco 3.0 IP 0 ER

Derek Jeter 4-6 1HR 3RBI

Johnny Damon 3-6 3RBI

Mike Myers 1Hit 0 ER

Boxscore: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA6.htm

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, thaks, Im still adjusting to allstar mode. And I played MVP Baseball 2005 on the XBOX for about 1 1/2, and I found out its a bigger change then I found out. I just want to accoplish my dynasty goals, cause when you do that you get some $$$ at the end of the season. Then I can make a splash in Free Agency, and be even more of a World Series contender then I am now. Im just happy im finally starting to hit!!!

Game 1: V. Padilla vs. J. Lackey

In tonights game, Texas started it off HUGE, with a 3 run first inning. The only bad part, so did the Angels. In the bottom of the 2nd, the Angels came up even bigger, with 4 Runs. But sadly the Angels couldn't match their 3rd inning with their 2nd, they only secored another 3 in the 3rd. But al streaks end, and this was the same case for the Angels. Mark Teixeira was nearly un pitchable to today. He went 3-5, with 2HR and 4RBI. But the Angels had their own hidden weapon, Juan Rivera. Rivera had 2 2B a Homerun and 4RBI. While going 3-5. On the base paths Orlando Cabera was a theif, with his 2 SB. But all good things ended for the Angels, when Kevin Gregg came into pitch. He came in after Lackey, who pitched a pretty good game, he went 7.0 IP and 5 ER. Gregg nearly matched that in 1.1 IP. He gave up 4ER. In a postive matter, that means I bring in K-Rod. But he was hit off of for 1 run. After that he settled down and struck out the last batter to end the game. Score...Angels 11 Rangers 11.

Important Stats:

2B: Juan Rivera 2 (2); Chone Figgins 2 (2);

HR: Juan Rivera (1);

RBI: Vladimir Guerrero (3); Juan Rivera 4 (5); Chone Figgins (3); Garret Anderson (6); Darin Erstad (1)

2B: Rod Barajas 2 (5); Hank Blalock 2 (4); Brad Wilkerson (2);

HR: Mark Teixeira 2 (2); Erubiel Durazo (1);

RBI: Rod Barajas (6); Mark Teixeira 4 (5); Michael Young (6); Brad Wilkerson 2 (3); Erubiel Durazo 2 (2)(Who was signed prior to the game)

Winner and Loser...

mvp200520060712191521986qf.png

Stars:

Teixeira: 3-5 2HR 4 RBI

Juan Rivera: 3-5 2 2B 1HR 4 RBI

Boxscore...file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA7.htm

News Out of Angels Camp

Team officals today said that they have released Jon Rouwenhurst. The man to replace him? Owner Arturo Moreno has said they have signed 21 YEAR OLD Mark Lowe. They have placed Lowe at the set-up postion in AA. "We hope he does a good job seting up Von Stertzbach" said Moreno. Lowe, 21 years old, has a Major league ready fastball, but his sinker/slider combination needs another year in the Minors.

i like the dynasty man - keep it up.

as for your boxscores, i'll try to help you but i'm really not good at explaining things:

1. first, get the hosting site (which it appears that you did)

2. second, the .css files (all, boxscore, boxscorex) in your "box score extractor" folder...upload those to the tripod site (there should be a link on your tripod site that says "file manager" or something close to that)

3. after the .css files are uploaded, you can upload the boxscore files (ana1, ana2, etc.) and they will become a webpage...for example, a boxscore for my dynasty has this link:

http://sfgiantsflgators.tripod.com/TB104.htm

(for each new game, just change the ending...so for my dynasty, the next game in the series would be TB105, TB106, etc.)

4. lastly, when you post the recap, put the boxscore's webpage in as a link and, VOILA, you have a link to a boxscore.

if that's confusing and or doesn't work...i'm sorry...that's all i got :D

Alright, i think i can help, make one folder on your file management thing for the boxscores, then on the main file level, put the .css files, and then make another folder for all the images. Here tywiggins can explain it best

you need an images folder

inside the images folder, you need a logos folder

inside the logos folder you need all of the logos

you need a folder that has the boxscores (it doesn't really matter what you name it)

The images folder and the boxscores folder should be at the same level as the css files.

Basically, reproduce the directory structure of the box score extractor on your computer.

Game 2: Kameron Loe vs. Kelvim Escobar

Tonights matchup looked pretty fair heading in to the game, and the game stayed pretty even throughout it. In the second, the Angels pulled out the rally monkey, and scored 2 runs with 2 outs. In the 3rd inning, the Rangers knocked in 2 Runs, but the same was said for the Angels. Sp after 3, its Angels 4 Rangers 2. The player of the game was without a doubt once again, Juan Rivera. He went 2-3 with 4RBI. Hes been the Angels go to guy in the latter innings. Tonight, the Angels bullpen held up. Very greatly. In 3 Innings, the Bullpen allowed 0Runs on 0Hits. The best preformance of the year for them. So after the 3rd inning, it was a pitchers duel for the rest. The only problem was that the Angels were ahead 4-2 after 3, and their was no more scoring after that. So heres the line...W: Kelvim Escobar (1-0) L: Kameron Loe (0-2) S: Francisco Rodriguez (4)

Important Stats:

2B: Juan Rivera (3);

RBI: Juan Rivera 4 (9)

HR: Hank Blalock (3);

RBI: Hank Blalock 2 (9)

Winner and Loser...(This was a managed game, so no in game pics)

mvp200520060712213010840cw.png

Game Stars:

Juan Rivera: 2-3 4RBI

Hank Blalock: 1HR 2RBI

Game Notes: Looks like K-Rod is starting to come to him self again. He gets his 4th save, by allowing no runs on no hits.

Boxscore: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA8.htm

Game 3: J. Benoit vs. E. Santana

In tonights game, the Angels offense lit up. Sparked by who else, but Vlad and Rivera. Also Anderson included a Homerun. In the first inning, Orlando, Vlad, and Anderson all singled. Then Rivera cleared them all with a 3RBI double. The next time their was any major scoring was in the bottom of the 7th. Vlad Homered, then after 2 ground outs, Rivera singled, Kotchman singled, then Mathis singled. Opening the gate for Adam Kennedy, who hit a base clearing double. So heres the line... W: Ervin Santana (1-1) L: Joaquin Benoit (0-1)

Important Stats:

2B: Juan Rivera (4); Adam Kennedy (4);

HR: Vladimir Guerrero 2 (3); Garret Anderson (2); Darin Erstad (1);

RBI: Casey Kotchman (5); Vladimir Guerrero 2 (5); Juan Rivera 3 (12); Chone Figgins (4); Garret Anderson (7); Darin Erstad (2); Adam Kennedy 2 (4); Jeff Mathis (2);

S: Orlando Cabrera (3); Chone Figgins (2); Darin Erstad 2 (3);

SB: Vladimir Guerrero (2); Chone Figgins 2 (6)

2B: Mark Teixeira (3);

HR: Hank Blalock (4); Michael Young (3);

RBI: Mark Teixeira 2 (7); Jerry Hairston Jr. (1); Hank Blalock (10); Michael Young (7); Brad Wilkerson (4);

SF: Jerry Hairston Jr. (1)

Kotchman making a nice play

mvp200520060712230004152lr.png

Anderson connecting on a HR

mvp200520060712231256848ts.png

Erstad going back to back with Anderson

mvp200520060712231324075vf.png

Figgins Taking 2nd

mvp200520060712232902859kg.png

Vlad hitting one of his 2 Homeruns

mvp200520060712233208378in.png

Winner and Loser

mvp200520060712234328715tp.png

Game Stars:

Juan Rivera: 2-5 3Rbi

Vlad: 4-5 2HR 2RBI

Adam Kennedy: 2-4 2RBI

Mark Teixeira: 4-5 2RBI

Brad Wilkerson: 3-5 1RBI

Michael Young: 2-5 1HR 1RBI

Game Notes: Tonight the Angels had 4 sac. This was a great accoplishment. SACRIFICES mean you are moving runners over, and putting people in scoring postion, and you can tell by the score it equalls runs.

Boxscore: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Aaron/Desktop/BoxScore%20Extractor/ANA/ANA9.htm

hey, the boxscore link you are posting is a rout on your computer... see above, C DRIVE, Documents and Settings, Aaron, Desktop NOONE has access to your computer so what you are posting will never show up for anyone so you dont have to post those, listen to the advice that fastlink and and SF are giving you.

great dynasty so far , looks like you had a real shootout with texas in that 11-10 game

Ok thanks, I was just ganna ask if anyone could see the boxscore. In the morning I will try to get the boxscore working. Its almost 12:30 here so im not tampering with it tonight. Thanks for the compliment, I will try to keep this dynasty going as long as possible. It will be hard once Ncaa 07 comes out though.

I will take any prospects questions now. If any one wants to talk about the Angels prospects, their ETA, or just how their doing on the season, I will take question now. Here are some of the Prospects that come to name when you talk about my best ones...

Brandon Wood, ss

Jered Weaver, rhp

Howie Kendrick, 2b

Jeff Mathis, c

Eric Aybar, ss

Kendry Morales, 1b

Nick Adenhart, rhp

Tommy Murphy, of

Joe Saunders, lhp

Tommy Mendoza, rhp

Howie Kendrick called up to Majors

Today the Angels called up sharp hitting prospect Howie Kendrick. Mike Scioscia said that this is not a permentant move. With Kennedy playing in every game this year, he figured he could have an off day, and Kendrick could get a start in the majors in. Kevin Gregg was sent down to replace him in AAA.

On and off note here are the Standings...

STANDINGS

mvp200520060713104018211im.png

Game 1: R. Lopez vs. J.Weaver

Tonight was game 1 od the series between the Angels and Orioles. Jered Weaver was pitching a gem unti the 7th inning. He allowed 3HR in the 7th inning, which didnt help the ERA. At this point of the game the Angels are now losing 7-6. Then we get one back in the 8th,to tie it up. Then in the ninth, Garet Anderson was up with Vlad on 2nd. He get his pitch and delivers, a 2 run homerun. Angels winning 9-7. But now the bullpen is up for its duty, with K-Rod soming on. K-Rod does what he was doin in the eraly part of the season. He blows the save, with a Ramon Hernedez 2Rbi single. Then the Angels K-rod in. He shuts them down in the 10th. But the 11th brings missery back to the Angels, as K-rod gives up a RBI single, Angels lose 10-9.

Important Stats:

2B: Vladimir Guerrero 2 (3);

HR: Vladimir Guerrero (4); Garret Anderson 2 (4);

RBI: Vladimir Guerrero 3 (8); Juan Rivera (13); Chone Figgins (5); Robb Quinlan (1); Garret Anderson 3 (10);

S: Chone Figgins (3); Darin Erstad (4); Howie Kendrick (1)

2B: Melvin Mora (7);

3B: Brian Roberts (1);

HR: Kevin Millar (3); Melvin Mora (2); Jay Gibbons (4);

RBI: Javy Lopez (8); Kevin Millar 2 (9); Melvin Mora 4 (9); Jay Gibbons (12); Ramon Hernandez 2 (5);

HBP: Javy Lopez (1)

Howie Kendricks first Major league AB is a good one...Base Hit

mvp200520060713105540762ir.png

After his first hit, he even looks like Adam Kennedy on 2nd

mvp200520060713112430355jv.png

Vlad rounding the bases

mvp200520060713110144700dd.png

Stars:

Vlad: 2 2B, 1 HR 3 RBI

Garret Anderson: 2HR 3RBI

Melvin Mora: 1HR 4 RBI

Ramon Hernadez: 2RBI

Game Notes: K-Rod is now 0-2 with 4 SV, with a 5.87ERA

Game 2: D. Cabera vs. B. Colon

Im just ganna start of by saying, this game did not have 20+ runs like before. In tonights game though, their was some timely hitting and pitching on for both squads. This looked like a early shoot out for the Orioles, as they were up 3-0 after 2. But the Angels slowly faught their way back to win this game. It was 3-1 Baltimore heading in to the top of the 9th. This is were the fireworks exploded. Juan Rivera grounded out, Casey Kotchman tripled, Jose Molina doubled, Adam Kennedy homered, Chone Figgins grounded out, Howie Kendrick singled, Vladimir Guerrero was intentionally walked, then finallyGarret Anderson flied out. This was a grand total of 5 runs in the top of the 9th. Thank you Rally Monkey. Then finally, we started to see some of the fire we always knew K-rod had. He srikes out the side on 12 pitches, sending a message to the Orioles, "You guys got lucky before." W: Bartolo Colon (2-0) L: LaTroy Hawkins (1-1) S: Francisco Rodriguez (5)

Important Stats:

2B: Jose Molina (1); Howie Kendrick (1);

3B: Casey Kotchman (2);

HR: Adam Kennedy (2);

RBI: Casey Kotchman 2 (7); Jose Molina (1); Darin Erstad (3); Adam Kennedy 2 (6);

IBB: Vladimir Guerrero (4); Juan Rivera (1)

2B: Jay Gibbons (3);

RBI: Kevin Millar (10); Corey Patterson (1); Jay Gibbons (13)

K-Rod striking out 1

mvp200520060713121440648pn.png

K-Rod striking out 2

mvp200520060713121533090wq.png

K-Rod stiking out 3

mvp200520060713121903537cg.png

Game Stars:

Casey Kotchman: 2-3 2RBI

K-Rod: 1IP 3K SV

Daniel Cabrera 8.0 IP 1 ER

Jay Gibbons RBI

Game Notes: Big stat you see missing form the Angels is the Sacrifices. In the early innings they didnt sacrifcie, so it made it tougher to score. Kotchman bailed them out luckly.

Archived