New MVP Ladder is now open

Trues

I signed up, Great Site Trues! This is just what ive been waiting for.

Quick question, is there anything that i need, i have UR 7.0, a lot of updated stadiums and a lot of other stuff like custom feeng.loc and other stuff do i need to just have something or is all of my mods okay.

why don't you guys message me to play - icq 9152516 or aim - r6silverbullet

Enjoy your time on the site while you've got it, the clock is ticking.

- Only one username per user please.

There is really no good reason to have more than one username. If you get suspended or banned for some reason and decide to just create another account please be aware that there are ways to track you by your ip address. This will result in your ip being banned from the entire site.

Any user caught creating a duplicate account or found to have a duplicate account will be suspended for 90 calendar days. This long ban is meant to discourage the creation of secondary accounts. If you are someone that has a duplicate account, you are encouraged to PM any mod on the staff and we will ban your secondary account but you will not have your first account banned and you will not be banned from the website at all. That is if you PM someone on the staff. If your account is discovered by us, you will have that 90 day ban. If you don't have one of these, you have nothing to worry about.

Archived