TOTAL MINORS 2004 v4

metalboy15

Guest Deznuts

must have.. total minors... they steals it from us...

It burns us master... It Burns us!!@@!!!

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

:shock:

I'm going crazy just waiting for this to be released. I haven't played MVP for like 2 weeks now. I just can't get into exhibition games. As soon as Version 4 is released I'm starting my Royals dynasty. Should be a blast with the new rosters.

Hoping for a Friday release :D ,

-Ryan

I can't wait for this, I hadn't played for a while but I finnaly got the Saitek P880 and took time to get all of Umachines amazing unis and all of the stadium unis and stuff, and I had to get back into it. After this comes out I will be all set.

maybe gforce is looking at what was updated in the newest patch. afterall if they updated stuff he was going to do why go through all the work. btw i just downloaded the 3rd patch. i had to use the original .dat files in order to DL it but what the hey. it does update the allstar team rosters as well as some other trades. not sure what else it updated. i just got it 5 min. ago. anyway cant wait till totalminors v4 comes out!

One must wonder ... does EA know better...? or is it a matter of money..? It has to be. In order for them to use the likenise's of all the minor leauge players they would have to pay them if they were making money off the players... but for modders who are not "selling" the rosters but accepting donations it's not a problem. God Bless GeForce, LeVerre and all the other modders putting in work. If I get to heaven first, and I am sure I will, I will put in a good word for all of you ... unless they find about the dark years... :twisted: ohhh the dark years.... :twisted:

maybe gforce is looking at what was updated in the newest patch. afterall if they updated stuff he was going to do why go through all the work. btw i just downloaded the 3rd patch. i had to use the original .dat files in order to DL it but what the hey. it does update the allstar team rosters as well as some other trades. not sure what else it updated. i just got it 5 min. ago. anyway cant wait till totalminors v4 comes out!

nothing but the roster which is screwed up, MVP2004 is the same (CRC) same for progress.big

Archived