Nike Metal Monster Shox 2006 Quick Preview

FullMetal

If they map out correctly, those shoes will be really really cool...

they dont they ALMOST do but they're off slightly..I'm getting those in game pics too in a sec, I want them to work so maybe if you guys see it first hand you can show me what im doin wrong.

By the way thespungo I wanna use some of your catchers equip in my Home alternate Uni if thats ok..

they dont they ALMOST do but they're off slightly..I'm getting those in game pics too in a sec, I want them to work so maybe if you guys see it first hand you can show me what im doin wrong.

By the way thespungo I wanna use some of your catchers equip in my Home alternate Uni if thats ok..

Sure, I'll trade you some catcher's gear for some of your sweet shoes. I like the metal shox you've got going now and it'd be great if you could take a crack at those Air Hurache's I linked up above...

The metal shox are so cool, I hope they turn out alright.

Sure, I'll trade you some catcher's gear for some of your sweet shoes. I like the metal shox you've got going now and it'd be great if you could take a crack at those Air Hurache's I linked up above...

The metal shox are so cool, I hope they turn out alright.

Cool..No Problem at all..I'll be glad to play around with these, I was looking for a better pic of the Hurache's anyway and I agree I think these and the Mizuno Molded are some of my Favorites..as im typin this I added the pics to the final uni preview and the shox are included to show you what happened but im gonna play around with it..I got some free time now.

as far as actually wearing them, huraches are the most comfortable cleats out there...shox pretty much suck. they wear down really quickly and the shox are purely cosmetic.

make sure you do the huraches cuz so many major leaguers have them in their team colors.

as far as actually wearing them, huraches are the most comfortable cleats out there...shox pretty much suck. they wear down really quickly and the shox are purely cosmetic.

make sure you do the huraches cuz so many major leaguers have them in their team colors.

really..you're right...but if they look good and map out correctly then they will be created and sported...I want the huraches created too thats why Im cutting them up in photoshop as we speak, if it can be done..believe me they will be made for the game too.

I guess I should probably post this in your shoe thread, instead of your uniform thread...

Give these a try in-game, they should be closer to being mapped correctly, but without the game installed in front of me, I can only guess...

Hopefully this will get you started on the road to learning how shoes are mapped out.

nikemetalshoxcp0.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived