100 game season or less!

drkazo

Ok here's the problem at the end of every season I simulated it keep says mlb playoff game continue sim blah blah, I keep pressing ok for like a million times and nothing I have to alt-tab out every time, I re-did the shedule like 5 timesand still nothing, any suggestings?

Ok I just played my last game of the season.

How do I get around this problem? Should I use the projector program and not play that last game at all? Once the game was over I clicked and it kept saying One playoff game has been scheduled for Sept. 30th. I clicked on maybe 50 times and it wouldn't go away.

:headache:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I just played my last game of the season.

How do I get around this problem? Should I use the projector program and not play that last game at all? Once the game was over I clicked and it kept saying One playoff game has been scheduled for Sept. 30th. I clicked on maybe 50 times and it wouldn't go away.

:headache:

That's when you minimize and use the program.

• 2 weeks later...

I also completed a 100-game schedule, I'll upload it shortly, also it includes

tywiggins short season project. It'll all be available in one package.

I'm also open for custom schedules, and some feedback.

Enjoy!

How about a schedule where all mlb teams play one another in a home and away series. I once had setup such a roster in High Heat 2004, and found if fun playing in all the ballparks in baseball. Is there any chance of doing this in MVP 2005?

Just an idea....

Thanks for all you have done to keep MVP alive !!!!

PGD44

Archived