Full Default Opening Day Rosters

kerm

OK everyone it is done and has been tested over and over again,

it is finally here. I just uploaded it to Trues.

There is special code put into these.

All team organizations are completed

All starting lineups and pitching rotations are completely accurate according the their counterparts for all Major league, AAA, and AA.

All completed opening day rosters are accurate per MLB.Com for the majors.

All player uniform numbers are also accurate.

There has been several audios added too.

AAA, and AA players to their appropriate teams. If a player is not there, he is in Free Agency. If a player is out for the season or retired, he is in Free Agency.

All team organizations have been completed. Also all accurate and correct jersey numbers were applied to these AAA, and AA minor league teams.

Anyone on DL, still trying to accomodate

Now as far as trades they are up to current conditions, they are completed.

There is a readme for the ratings that were applied for the created AAA and AA players.

I would like to thank all the 3rd eyes to see what wasn't seen by me.

Alot of time and effort was put into this project.

I also fowarded them to Gomer to convert for those with PS2 and XBOX.

(Note: "I also have a paypal account now for email (kpf48@sbcglobal.net) if you want to contribute anything toward all the eforts and time accomplishing all of this work").

It is up to you

Have fun and enjoy

Thanks

Kerm

Just put them on the real team. In dynasty the injuries will happen in time and we can then make our own adjustments. First thing that happened in my new dynasty with your roster is the Yankees picked up Gagne and the Red Sox got Lo Duca. Just what they needed! I love the roster, but I'd prefer to see you make adjustments and make the rosters complete as if no one was injured.

Yeah. Just simulate injuries by putting them in AA. I noticed that players in AA are less likely to come up the system, no matter how well they do. AAA players always recieve first consideration.

Of course, there are a whole bunch of Free Agents that aren't on any team, so they obviously stay on the F.A. list. But guys like Mark Prior, Mike Remlinger, they should be on the rosters.

Other than that, your roster updates kick ***. Great job. You really did it all and it IS reality.

Just put them on the real team. In dynasty the injuries will happen in time and we can then make our own adjustments. First thing that happened in my new dynasty with your roster is the Yankees picked up Gagne and the Red Sox got Lo Duca. Just what they needed! I love the roster, but I'd prefer to see you make adjustments and make the rosters complete as if no one was injured.

what you don't understand is he can't do that without sacrificing someone on the team.. think about it: The default roster in EA has no DL, the REAL LIFE teams do... when someone is on the DL, real teams hire new players or move them up...

so he can't put all actual players on a team + the ones on the DL...

Also MVP2004 doesn't havea 40-man roster. Next year they say it will

Yeah. Just simulate injuries by putting them in AA. I noticed that players in AA are less likely to come up the system, no matter how well they do. AAA players always recieve first consideration.

That's the solution I used on my rosters, but you still sacrifice an AAA-AA player somewhere. It sucks, but no way around it. What I did, is throw away the shittiest AA player i could find.

Archived