"Name Table" entries that are Announced in Game

stecropper

Is there any place that list the various last names that are announced within the game? I think they refer to this as the "Name List" table.

I would like to have this information so I do not add a portrait for a player that has his last name announced since adding the portrait appears to eliminate a players name from being announced during the game even if his name is in the "Name List" table. For those that names are not in the "Name List" table I would then add their portraits.

Thanks,

Don

Hi TribeTime26,

Yes, that in itself is the problem. If you have a photo that is associated with an announced name you are OK with both the Portrait and the name being announced. But if your portrait isn't assoicated with an announced name and you assign that portrait to the player then you don't get that players name announced even if he is in the Name List Table. Otherwise by leaving the portrait off of that player if his name is in that Table then his last name is announced during gameplay.

That is why I would like to see the list of names in the "Name Table" so I don't assign a portrait to those.

Best scenario would to be able to assign a portrait and somehow associate it with a name within the Name Table. But I am not sure if that can be done.

Thanks,

Don

Archived