Saving Photoshop Photos

jonyrotten

All I want to do is replace the blank photo (black outline of head) 0000.fsh in my portrait.big with one I made in Photoshop. I save it as a 128x128 24bit, this works for replacing photos in MVPedit but you cannot replace the 0000.fsh that way so I have tryed to install it two ways with no success:

1. Using EA Graph I opened the 0000.BMP and replaced it using the Import Wisard: Result a tranparent blank when I open the game. Is this a compression issue or a photo save issue

2. Using EA Graph I exported the 0000.fsh then opened it with FshEd (to compress it) but it doesn't allow me to "add object", my new picture.

I am convined that it has to do with the way the photo/picture has been saved. It is saved as a 128x128 24bit but do layers have anything to do with it? I can take this same exact photo and replace other photos in MVPedit what am I doind wrong?

I have not had MVP Baseball since 2003 (Triple Play I think) at which time I replaced unis and photos using just gfx, EA Graph, FshEd, and Photoshop or Paint Pro but I am trying to remember how again. Now trying to make it easier you all have just confused the crap out of me. All kinds of new editors NfnshTool, Installer thingy that I can't get to open I just want to keep it simple and do it myself but I can't even find a tutorial on how to simply save a file that works in EA Graph, please help. :?

Like I said gfx, EA Graph, FshEd, and Photoshop or Paint Pro was all I used to used to put all my images in the game. All I'm looking for is a nice and detailed tutorial to help me remember EA Graph, FshEd. What is NfshTool is it better than FshEd? Why? What's it do? maybe I'll use it but all I see are complicated half explanations on what to do. (There is one dude that does give great tutorials for photoshop tho). I see a bunch of posts were poeple have just blindly modded the crap out of thier game then have to reinstall because they have no idea why it crashes. No wonder the forums are innodated with frustration. I perfer to add the mods myself. I just need a little refesher. Photos/Pics need to saved as...128x128x24 then...but make sure to...

nfstool opens .fsh files I use that to open the file and fshtool to pack it back into the .fsh file just drag the file over 'em.

As far as Turnbow is concerned I think they doin right the way they handling him. His mechanics and confidence is shot(you can see it in him) He might've got back in that pirates game to close if the brew crew didnt go "keystone cops" and give them back 6 runs. Middle relief aint a bad idea but he's gotta put a reign on that fastball and develop a pitch he can use other than that uncontrolled rocket he's firing.

nfstool opens .fsh files I use that to open the file and fshtool to pack it back into the .fsh file just drag the file over 'em.

nfstool

fshtool

Is that a typo or are they really two different things? Is so where do I find nfstool?

Archived