how come i cant download anything

MudvayneRocker

how come every time i try to download something it stops immediately and says that the server was lost or is busy. i have no idea what that means but i think it has something to do with how many ppl are on the website because really really late at night when less ppl are on this seems to happen less often. but i am not going to stay up till 3 - 4 am every night for the chance to download one thing. how come i seem to be the only one with this problem?

i think he means when he is downloading somethin during the day it stops his download in the middle of it saying the server was lost but when its late at night when he downloads it it never does it

No. The downloads were still down when he posted that message. No problems now as they are back up.

hello guys i know what i am talking about and MuDvAyNeLD50 is right, its in the middle of a download it stops my downloads and says that, it has nothing to do with the download section being down for maintenance i have been having these problems for a while.

during the day it is a whole lot busier than late at night, that is self-explainitory because more people visit this site during the day.

Archived