PC rosters to X box

dkrause

Anyone know how to mod rosters from PC to X box? I have a modded Xbox but do not know how to convert them.

Please email me

donkrause@insightbb.com

Donation can be arranged as well.

1. Delete the "database.big" in "mvpbaseball2004/data/"

2. Just put the pc roster files(18files) into "mvpbaseball2004/data/"

Anyone know how to mod rosters from PC to X box? I have a modded Xbox but do not know how to convert them.

You might ask Kerms or Gomer, they talk about converting Kerm's to ps2 and xbox in this thread.

I also fowarded them to Gomer to convert for those with PS2 and XBOX.

that actually works, if it does i've been doing it the hard way, what i've been doing is exporting the roster from mvpedit to my eazip folder, compressing the dat files with eazip.exe, then i cut and paste the compressed files from my eazip folder to my gfxpak folder and repacking the database.big with the compressed files then i overwrite the database.big on my xbox.

ps: if you want to view the original default roster on the xbox disk you have to extract the database.big with gfxpak.exe.

should have never doubted you chuk, this works perfectly fine, just tried it, i guess if you change anything in a roster set yourself you simply overwrite the 8 dats on your xbox hd with the 8 dats mvpedit exports

Archived