Twins Mod Wishlist

Minnesota Twins

Ok just because it's fun I am gonna post my wish list...

1. A Joe Mauer cyberface...c'mon one of the better rookie catchers to enter the leauge in awhile deserves a cyberface

2. 1987 Twins team package.. (fuzz) ahem... that would make my freaking day!! I mean there is a 1987 Cardinals package.. and though they did make it to the World Series.. the Twinkies still bested them!!!

I mean c'mon Kirby Pucket!! Kent Hrbek, Frank Viola, Bert Blyleven!! Tom Brunansky!! Gary Gaietie!!

3. A Lew Ford Cyberface... I know I know... there are only a couple of people even doing this kind of work... but what the hay!! I guy can dream can't he!!??

anyway thanks to all of you fabulous artist out there putting in work for all of us to enjoy. Keep up the great work.

Tell ya what.... you take a look into the 1987 Twins and I'll Take a look into them Hookers and Coke...

was that 1 hooker and 2 8'balls or other way around.... :shock:

well either way I guess!!!

Like you don't do enough work without me whing about the Twins... don't take me seriously...and keep it up btw!!! good stuff

Tell ya what.... you take a look into the 1987 Twins and I'll Take a look into them Hookers and Coke...

was that 1 hooker and 2 8'balls or other way around.... :shock:

well either way I guess!!!

Like you don't do enough work without me whing about the Twins... don't take me seriously...and keep it up btw!!! good stuff

You know what, I like the way you went about it, so i will make that 1987 Twins Package. I'll include a 25 man met file(courtesy of ALEXTONY) and a 22 man met file so that you can install it into Total Classic Roster Set or anywhere else you'd like.

Hey Fuzz...

If you are making the 87 Twins...this is my opinion of the roster based on ab, games, importance of players.

(Not in batting order!)

C Tim Laudner

1B *Kent Hrbek

2B Steve Lombardozzi

3B Gary Gaetti

SS Greg Gagne

OF Kirby Puckett

OF Tom Brunansky

OF Dan Gladden

DH #Roy Smalley

bench:

Al Newman, Randy Bush, Gene Larkin, Mark Davidson

DH Don Baylor, Sal Butera

Pitchers:

SP Bert Blyleven

SP *Frank Viola

SP Les Straker

SP Mike Smithson

SP Joe Niekro

CL Jeff Reardon

RP Keith Atherton

RP George Frazier

RP Juan Berenguer

RP *Dan Schatzeder

:lol:

Looks like Joe Mauer just rolled outta bed!! ... been sleeping on the bus again joe... gotta love that hair...

Thats Carl Pohlad for ya... can't even pay his players enough to get a decent haircut!!!

Nice work Voodoo

was just thinking that same thing! nice haircut meat

no the * just signify lefties on the website I cut an pasted the roster off of.

Actually, EA needs to fix this roster size limitation...think of all the great players that get shafted because of roster limits. 25 is hard enough but 22 is really making it tough.

2000 Yankees, 87 Twins are done, im going to wait till i finish one more package before i release. hopefully i'll finish up either the 84 mets(if i get an MET file) ,2000 mets(if I GET AN MET FILE!!!), 94 expos(if i get an MET File), or 84 tigers(most likely).

Yo Fuzz. I owe you some Hookers and Blow now huh??? I am so excited To replay the 1987 world Series!!! :D

Thanks once again for your tirless effort and great team Packages.

If anyone is down for some Online Games Featuring the 1987 Cardinals and 1987 Twins contact me on ICQ. 263-383-805

Hell yeah....!!!

Archived