Quick Roster help needed

Yammer

ok, don't take this post the wrong way.

Now, mvpstudio is a fine tool I guess. I never really tried working with it but then this .met file thing came up when all I wanted to do is find a friggin id number.

Is there anyway for one of these fine gentlemen who have made these programs to concentrate on a roster editor similar to the Ea sports Roster editors?

for 2003 there was a great one by a guy named Jonas Blomman. His editor showed everything. Players height, weight, dob, pob, pos, attributes, how often he fought if he wore a visor on his helmet or not. And you were able to change these at your leisure. Is it possible to come up with something like this that shows created players? This would be incredible to have.

Created players in Blommans can be assigned a id number. Hell, you could create players in the editor.

MVp shouldnt be that much different.

location?

edit- nvm, I found it. Thanks fuzz for the name of the program

I used the program to create my player. I have also found that #506 for a face file isn't in use. Is it possible to assign this number to my player and then create a cyberface for that number and import it?

I did. I exported and it asked if it was alright to overwrite the exsisting file. I said yeah and it saved as a .mbe or whatever. I ran the game then we to the free agents list, where I placed my player. He wasnt there

Archived