Updated portraits thread

Ghostdog

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cabassol - I have your list done... plus a few others (thanks KGBaseball)

I just have to do Michael Tucker as a Met (Thanks GreekMetsFan)

and Vinny Castiila as a Rockie

But once I get those two done... I'll post them here in this thread (its not really big enough to warrant a new version :) )

then ill whip up those Red Sox Minor Leaguers for chwalton213 and put them here too...

Hopefully I'll be finished by 10 pm EST (I wish I could do this stuff at work, its much more fun) :)

Thanks for the patience, you guys are awesome.

Brian Lawrence - Nationals - 1213

Juan Cruz - Diamondbacks - 1618

John Koronka - Rangers - 2328

David Dellucci - Phillies - 0217

Akinori Otsuka - Rangers - 2526

Tyler Walker - Devil Rays - 2063

Brian Meadows - Devil Rays - 0567

Rob Bowen - Padres - 2195

Alex Cintron - White Sox - 1316

Esteban German - Royals - 1688

I'm pretty sure that if you install it with Kraw's Installer Thingy... it will automatically compress it for you... but I'm not 100% positive. :)

You're right DaDonch it automatically compress it.

here is a list of players that have been traded recently. If you have enough spear time or if you feel bore at work don't hesitate to update their portraits. Thanks buddy :D

scott schoeneweis(reds)

Eric hinske(red sox)

brad halsey (oackland)

John rheinecker(rangers)

luis terrero(orioles)

chwalton213 - Anytime, its my pleasure. :)

Cabassol - lol, no problem ill get them out soon...

i wish i could update portraits at work... but im on a piece o' crap computer that barely has enough power for the internet... :evil:

i used to be on a better one and thats how i got my MVPSavReader Portraits done... i would download like 5 teams a day... but now i have to wait to get home from work before i can do anything... :(

Hey Dadonch great job so far! :D I do have 1 request though. After the blue jays traded eric hinske( I already did his portrait) they called up a guy whos face isnt in the game Davis romero. This is the only picture of him on the internet so if you could add a blue jays hat to huim that would be great!

THNX

http://minorleaguebaseball.com/images/2006...01/Vz24tQmY.jpg

Hey Dadonch great job so far! :D I do have 1 request though. After the blue jays traded eric hinske( I already did his portrait) they called up a guy whos face isnt in the game Davis romero. This is the only picture of him on the internet so if you could add a blue jays hat to huim that would be great!

THNX

http://minorleaguebaseball.com/images/2006...01/Vz24tQmY.jpg

you got it... ill put him with the other five when i get them done... :)

Archived