Has Anybody Created Mark McGwire?

billharris44

LOL. Fuzz, that's the single funniest question anyone has ever asked me. And incredibly, I can answer that question 'yes.'

However, and it's a big however, it was when I was in fifth grade. :mrgreen: That was my Little League team's name when I was eleven and twelve years old.

Good field, no hit, in case you're wondering. :D

Sorry Fuzz, no pro ballplayers in my family. I have an uncle who was an embezzler, though, and an aunt who was so fat that she got stuck in a bathtub--twice. I've got some real Hall of Fame DNA in my family. :banghead:

Thanks for finding that, by the way. It was very cool to see my name and major leage stats beside it, even if they weren't mine. :D

Sorry Fuzz, no pro ballplayers in my family. I have an uncle who was an embezzler, though, and an aunt who was so fat that she got stuck in a bathtub--twice. I've got some real Hall of Fame DNA in my family.

:lol:

For my '92 roster:

Face 491

Hair red

Goatee

bent stance

bat gloves

big wristbands

I'm at work, so I forget what bat I used. I'm pretty sure there is already a # for him in the Player ID database, but there's no spoken name or photo associated with it.

• 4 months later...

Mark McGwire?

u mean that guy that was best friends with jose canseco? that guy who took steroids and stole maris's record? You mean that guy who retired the 2 seasons or so after it happened because there was talk of steroids?

u mean that guy??

Ha guys this is no lie my father played with ty cob. It was in Georgia before cob went to the majors. And my father had a contract offer to play with the yankies and play with Babe ruth. But his wife would not let him. he was born in 1888. And had me when he was 67. and i am 49 so the math works.

no,no the math doesnt work.

Archived