MVP 2004: Cable's 2006 Rosters

Cable

Seeing as the 04 forums are locked, it was suggested that I make a thread here. I have released a roster for MVP 2004, accurate to Aug. 8, along with an All-Stars roster that is available in the Downloads section, here. Any questions or comments are appreciated and can be posted in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Cable, I downloaded the rosters, and I really appreciate the work you did on it. One quick question: if I want to update the rosters with the trades of the last month, do I have to do it within the game, or is there a way to edit these rosters with mvpedit 2004? It doesn't seem like there is since I guess you have to start with the default rosters with mvpedit, but I thought I'd ask anyway. I'm really wanting that "find player" feature so I don't have to keep scrolling through all the teams and positions (which I'm guessing you did in creating this file -- that's incredible to me).

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Nathan

Unfortunately, you do have to scroll through all the teams and make the trades from within the game.

If you're trying to find a player, try going to Edit Player, then sort by the players' names. You can scroll through the teams and just look for the player's name in alphabetical order. It's not as good as Find Player, but it's better then having to look through the trade screen or the roster screen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived