06 - Livin' Large

mrwhiteyford

I does, it's that the mods are updating it. They take the mod away sometimes and put it back, or you can search in the Download sections and go to the TC tab.

Anyway, if it occurs. Have you re-installed the game after the message? You maybe install some Mods. Just re-install the game once more. Then install the 06 mod.

whenever i try to install the ILF mod, i get a windows error while decompressing the stadiums. But the problem is i cant find the LL version anywhere

Does it still exist|? and where?

Thanx, Ford

Hi

I had the same problem when I tried to re-install the game because I did uninstall the game but did not delete the 06Mod files and when I re-installed the mod it says that the folder is not empty and the dos-installer did not overwrite the existing files. Maybe that helps with your issue. You have to delete all the files in your destination folder.

greets

Hi

I had the same problem when I tried to re-install the game because I did uninstall the game but did not delete the 06Mod files and when I re-installed the mod it says that the folder is not empty and the dos-installer did not overwrite the existing files. Maybe that helps with your issue. You have to delete all the files in your destination folder.

greets

im reinstalling cos it is a brand new pc, so mvp or any mods have never touched this pc before.

it HAS been going fine, but now i cant continue, as when i try to play a game against cleveland, the game crashes.

i cant find the LL version anywhere :/

Archived