Jays Sleeved Fantasy Uniform

Hayman19

Hey everyone I just finished submitting my newest uniform, a Fantasy Toronto Blue Jays Grey Sleeved. Here are a few preview pics of it:

image1eu0.jpg

image7gz3.jpg

image6ip0.jpg

Download should be up soon, as i just uploaded it, so watch out for it and please download. Also leave some good/bad feedback on it and critisicm is always good to improve my work.

As always, im taking uniform requests just PM me and i'll get back to you.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Ya the lining i decided to do a little differently than i usually do, by putting the blue line actually on the front and back of the uniform, opposed to on the sleeve. Kind of a minor mistake but i can live with it. Hopefully my download will be up by tommorow!

Well i am currently playing my dynasty and play almost everygame and i am just past the allstar break. Playing all those games i was getting kind of bored playing with the same 3 jerseys so i wanted a little bit of change, so i made these!

The numbers i did on purpose. I was gonna make them black with a blue outline but i thought that it would look like there was too much black, so i just made them with a blue outline. I may experiment with white with blue outline or some other combos, but for now im gonna leave it.

BTW guys thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it!

Archived