Blocked Websites

D-Unit

Do you guys know about websites to get you through blocked websites? I have 2 hours of free time in my school library and can't do much because my school doesn't coexist with the idea of fun. They already blocked Proxies R Us, stupid censorship, and babelfish translators.

I know for a fact that it's possible. over at i-hacked.net there was a website someone posted that when you clicked on it, it had a box in the middle of the screen for you to type in a website your company/school had blocked and it would then open it up. But I cant find it yet, I'm still looking though.

It depends on how they are blocked, but try this:

1. Open a program such as Microsoft Calculator or Notepad.

2. Press the F1 key to open the Help window.

3. In the top left corner, click the "document with a question mark" icon.

4. Select "Jump to URL."

5. Type in the URL of the website you want to visit, and it comes up in the right pane of the Help window.

Important tip: you must type the full URL, with http://, not the shortened version that starts with www.

The question I have is why do you have 2 hours of free time in school-why are you not using school time to learn-duh

i have only 5 classes, i have three free periods and i manage to do all of my homework and stuff in about one or two of them. that often leaves an hour with nothing to do.

Sorry guys, none of these worked. It was as if the school googled for these sites and blocked them all. I am desparate to go on things like facebook and whatnot, and this website will soon be blocked because everything is being blocked now. I only have this and MLBXpress.

Archived