Newbie qauestions

e_dmc2

e_dmc2,

MVP 2005 does not have a Save game in progress function.

On this site you should be able to find in the download section a couple versions of Profiles which provide you everything UNLOCKED !!!

Regarding your every other pitch hit for a homer question --- I really can't help you there since I am solely a CPU vs CPU enthusiast BUT certainly the level you play on, the sliders you use, the datafile you use as well as the skill you have and or wisdom you use from the mound all impact that.

Hope this helps,

Don

e_dmc2,

MVP 2005 does not have a Save game in progress function.

On this site you should be able to find in the download section a couple versions of Profiles which provide you everything UNLOCKED !!!

Regarding your every other pitch hit for a homer question --- I really can't help you there since I am solely a CPU vs CPU enthusiast BUT certainly the level you play on, the sliders you use, the datafile you use as well as the skill you have and or wisdom you use from the mound all impact that.

Hope this helps,

Don

I know you may never come back to this thread, but do you watch every game because it's fun, or do you like to experiment with mods like stadiums and datafiles and watch to see how these things look or alter in the game??

oh, a completely new person to the game. well, hope you like it. You'd better because there isn't gonig to be another one for the next ten years probably. :D happy, happy, happy... maybe we should write a petition to EA games and/or mlb imploring them to make a new one, because no one wants NCAA baseball... basketball, eh, maybe, but baseball? baseball's a major league thing, at least on a game.

I watch the game via CPU vs CPU because I totally enjoy watching how things play out. I run 54 game seasons and enjoy the varied results tremendously. I have watched many 100s of games and still see new things happening very often. I most enjoy seeing how each player and team performs from season to season. I am strictly an oldtime classics (Total Classics) type player.

I would not even know how to begin to use a joystick and have no desire to see how I would do with one.

There are more CPU vs CPU style players around than one might imagine. I for one am nearing 60 years old thus I think that kind of explains why I am not attracted to joystick play although many of my cohorts are close to my age and they enjoy joystick play very much and apparently are fairly good at it.

Basically each to his own I would imagine is the right answer to your question.

Archived