Trues - Total Portraits for Total Minors .096

krawhitham

Come on man, I just don't see what the big freakin deal is. He's giving everyone credit in his readme. You don't see me freaking out because someone is using my fox overlays as a base to create new ones. I was given credit in the readme and that's all I ask. It's a damn game, that's all.

Come on man, I just don't see what the big freakin deal is. He's giving everyone credit in his readme. You don't see me freaking out because someone is using my fox overlays as a base to create new ones. I was given credit in the readme and that's all I ask. It's a damn game, that's all.

He asked, I said no

It states in MY readme files they NO ONE can use them is a complete package

that is why it is a big deal

so you are telling me it is O.K. to repackage everyones Mods against their will as long as I drop their name in the readme file.

It this is true I will upload about 800 mods in the next few weeks

I guess I will not release any other mods if this is the way it is going to be

Don't get me wrong I will be repackage others peoples mods since that is allowed

Please remove the following mods

http://www.mvpmods.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.p...m&search=do

Krawhitham's Cincinnati Reds Photos Update

photo/audio IDs & face IDs in excel format

Krawhitham's Louisville Bats Photos Update

Krawhitham's Clevland Indians Photos

Converting PC stadium mods to Xbox tutorial

EA's 3 roster sets

Xbox - Kerms DL special Action replay roster save

Xbox - Total Minors v2

Xbox - Classicv1 Rosters

Xbox - Kerms Special DL Opening Day Dynasty bound Default Rosters

Xbox - Total Minors v1.12 Action replay roster save

Xbox - Total Minors v2 Action replay roster save

Xbox - Classic V1 Action Replay roster save

Krawhitham's Cincinnati Reds "Click to Start" Screen

1990 Reds - Krawhitham

1977 Reds Team Package - Krawhitham

Xbox - Jpup's TotalMinors Plus Xbox AR Save

1977 Cincy Reds Team Package By Krawhitham, Revised By FuzZ One

EA's 3 Rosters for XBOX

Reds Portrait Updates 2.2

Xbox - EA patch #3 roster

Xbox - TeamFuzZ Classic Roster Set

Xbox - GForce22's TotalMinors Version 4

Look man, you said I used some of your fsh files in the 096 update.

You won't tell me which ones.

So what am I supposed to do about it.

And before you get all sanctimonious about permission, your portrait mods as well as nearly everyone else's (including mine) has used copyrighted images from team websites or getty images or the like, who on their site state

"Additional clearance required for commercial, wireless, internet or promotional use, contact your local office. NO IMAGES MAY BE DOWNLOADED OR USED WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. Images may not be altered or modified."

"Additional clearance required for commercial, wireless, internet or promotional use, contact your local office. NO IMAGES MAY BE DOWNLOADED OR USED WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. Images may not be altered or modified."

Like that makes a difference

You asked

I said NO

I told trues which fsh were mine

And before you get all sanctimonious about permission, your portrait mods as well as nearly everyone else's (including mine) has used copyrighted images from team websites or getty images or the like, who on their site state

That is for MLB or the respective teams to worry about, not you. He made a mod, and decided he didn't want you to use his work. No matter what his reason, that should be enough. You decided to go against his wishes, and, in so many words, steal his work.

I really don't want to get involved in this, but I'm not sure why you would use parts of his mods if he SPECIFICALLY told you not to. You really shouldn't hide behind MLB's copyright laws for the photos because that applies to completely different issues... I hope you 2 can somehow work this out without any of you leaving...

Er, my point is that he refuses to tell me what fsh files I have supposedly used.

At this point these are baseless accusations.

If the issue was really about me 'stealing' his work he would name the files in the 096 update so I could do something about it. But since he refuses to tell me, then the issue must be something to do with a personal vendetta against me.

And to further clarify I never asked him for permission, in a post he offered his portraits for use in this compilation. Then at a later date he got offended by something I said and went back and edited the post to swear at me instead.

And to say I have 'stolen' his work is ridiculous. If I had 'stolen' it I would be trying to pass it off as my own. The set is a compilation.

And as it stands about 80% of the portraits used in the compliation were made by myself or LeveRRe, if kraw's portraits are still in the set (from an older version) then there would be maybe 1-10 portraits out of over 2000. It's hardly something to get so worked up about.

As evidenced by his "should [insert name] be banned from the boards" threads. Krawhitham likes to cause drama and chaos in forums, despite me trying to make peace with him, he has continued to go out of his way to be obnoxious towards me, and now in a final attention grabbing exercise he has demanded his mods be withdrawn. Congratulations on being selfish and petty.

And this sort of crap, arguing about absolutely nothing, is really dragging these forums down, this is a place for MVP players and modders to share their work and thoughts to make the game better. Hopefully this thread will be locked and we can have more mod talk and less trash talk in the future.

i'm usually against this kind of thing, but if kraw feels that way, then he feels that way. I feel that someones work should be IMPROVED with or without the consent of the original modder. However, if the person "borrowing" the work isn't improving it at all and is just repacking it, then it's pointless. You take away from the original modders hard work.

Archived