ESPN Overlay Preview/Feedback thread

clint_r8

espn.jpg

I don't know the first thing about making overlays, but is it possible to have the yellow baserunners thing where it is in the screenshot above. Oh, and being totally anally retentive espn has 'th' instead of the arrow, but that really doesn't matter.

Fantastic work, I can't wait to use it.

well, im 95 percent sure theres no way to move or resize the baserunner diamond, and there isn't a way to make a new one.

and theres no way to have "st" "nd" or "th" after the number, so i just replaced it with the arrow

well, im 95 percent sure theres no way to move or resize the baserunner diamond, and there isn't a way to make a new one.

and theres no way to have "st" "nd" or "th" after the number, so i just replaced it with the arrow

i wouldnt have noticed the "st" "nd" or "th" until you mentioned it. i actually like the arrow better anyway :D

well, if you're talking about the datafile with the new pitching selection pictures, you would have to reinstall the pitch selection thing after installing the overlay

...and about the upload time, it will prolly be here in an hour or so, depending on how much time i spend finishing it up.

Awesome job thus far.

Here's a minor request, which would tie in with this. How about an ESPN Classic overlay? That would go great with Fuzz's oldtime rosters, or the other team packages released by others. If not, I can take a crack at it once I figure out how to do everything with the tutorial. Just let me know.

Also, does anyone know if there are any websites that have screencaps of the various networks' overlays?

1. the baserunner diamond is still in, i just did like i did with the wb11 overlay and moved the overlay below it during left hand batters with a man on base, which was the best thing i could do in that situation.

2. it will probably be uploaded before tonight.

3. yes, the ESPN logo will be at the bottom right of the screen [but only when nobody is on base, because i replaced the EA logo with it, and the EA logo doesn't appear when the baserunner diamond is up]

is the espnc overlay basically the same, just with a different logo? because i don't get espnc with my basic cable.

That's the thing. As far as I know, ESPN Classic shows the classic games with their original overlays, but with the Classic logo in one of the bottom corners. Anybody please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. That being said, I know the original overlays would be a ton of work, but I'm just looking for one similar to the one you're working on now, but with the ESPN Classic logo. Here's a link to a page with the logo: Satelite Logos. It's the first one on the last row.

Archived