Ultimate Roster( Up To Date)

eohx21

I am in the works of a roster where all MLB teams (25 man Roster) are being completed. I am going through each player, and giving them correct color bats, and fielding gloves. I am also going through each player and giving them the correct batting stances. All the trades and transactions are up to date, and i am thinking of releaseing a new version of the roster every 2 weeks

tell me whatcha think.......

i thought that i was already doing this? maybe we can work together. also mine are based on totalminors which is a ton better that EA's stuff. maybe you could do the stances and faces and I could do the rest or whatever. I just don't see what the need of another roster would be. Let me know if you are interested in working together. Take it from me, it will save a lot of headaches for the both of us.

i thought that i was already doing this? maybe we can work together. also mine are based on totalminors which is a ton better that EA's stuff. maybe you could do the stances and faces and I could do the rest or whatever. I just don't see what the need of another roster would be. Let me know if you are interested in working together. Take it from me, it will save a lot of headaches for the both of us.

work to...geth...er..? what a concept. i say go for it. that way one person doesnt get burned out.

Archived