Another lagging problem

ronmexico

I never had an issue with lagging until about a week ago. I installed KG's beta rosters (though I would doubt that those are the issues) and then I noticed a slight lag in the game. I took em out cause of dynasty issues, and then went back to UR 8.0. I am currently (and was then) playing on MVP 06, and I installed KC's 1x uniforms so that way lagging would not be an issue. That didn't help, so now I seek help. My computer is running fine, so I am guessing that this is a video card problem, though its weird that it's only been going on for a week. Hit me back if you have some ideas.

i think it might be. i don't have alot of lagging, but for example, when i switch from playing a game to the simming screen, it kind of freezes for about 5 or 6 seconds, then goes back to normal. and it didn't happen until i installed mvp 06, so it must just be all that info that's causing the problem. however, it's not too serious for me, so there's no big huury.

You know how you can share your ram to your video card? Is that a hardware thing, or can I configure my virtual memory to be shared memory with the video card. I wanna know so maybe if it's my video card then I can improve on it and make MVP not quite as laggy.

:offtopic: Does the site look like this to anyone else?

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w...esmysitefu5.jpg

Archived