Old Teams Roster

eddieel7

I have about 10 more teams to go to round a full league. Been working with a guy named Tony (AlexTonyS) creating these teams through the Lahman import function, then hand editing all the players for correct jersey numbers, appearance, attributes, etc. Teams already done:

54 Indians, 59 White Sox, 61 Yanks, 62 Giants, 65 Dodgers, 65 Twins, 67 Red Sox, 68 Cards, 68 Tigers, 69 Senators (with unis), 69 Mets, 69 Cubs, 70 Orioles, 71 Pirates, 74 A's, 75 Reds, 79 Angels, 80 Phillies, 84 Padres, 2003 Marlins (already in game).

All are great teams, but some of personal favorites. I grew up in the 60's and 70's, so these are the teams I remember....

C

How exactly will it work? When importing from Lahman, will all the players look exactly the same? Will they all have the same skin tone?

Yes...pretty much...you have a lot of hand editing to do in MVPEDIT to make the required changes above. So you have to know what color a player is, what face may resemble him most, etc. Of course, some of the stars already have their face in the game - Ford, Berra, Ryan, Schmidt, etc. How much editing you do all depends on how important it is to get all the little details correct...I am a stickler for accuracy, but others may be ok with just the names and random numbers.

How exactly will it work? When importing from Lahman, will all the players look exactly the same? Will they all have the same skin tone?

check out the page on Rglass's site about generic faces..there you can see which players you need to assign to replicate the players you created for skin tone

Archived