Cris%20New%20York%20Yankees%20TotalMinor

Download Here

Cris%20Atlanta%20Braves%20Total%20Minors

Download Here

Cris%20Texas%20Rangers%20Total%20Minors%

Download Here

Cris%20Florida%20Marlins%20Total%20Minor

Download Here

These pics are probably one of the best ones you'll ever find. I based all the numbers on Jpup's TotalMinors Roster, so it should be fine.

Everybody in the Tampa Bay D-Rays in the roster is in the photo set except for the following:

- Matt Diaz

- Jon(athan) Barratt

- James Houser

Everybody in the Yankees is in the photo set except for:

7103 Cosme Caonabo

7107 Rudy Guillen

7116 Mark Phillips

7124 Jason Stephens

7125 J.T Stotts

7127 Jose Valdez

Everybody in the Rangers is in the photo set except for:

6316 Michael Rose

6305 John Danks

6314 A.J Murray

6321 Ramon Soriano

Missing on the Marlins:

0990 Juan Alvarez

1282 Chris Ashby

1219 Chris Michalack

8616 Drew Niles

8601 Jeff Allison

8604 Ronald Belizario

8612 Jai Miller

8615 Jon-Michael Nickerson

8619 Victor Prieto

8125 Rob Ryan

8621 Cole Seifrig

8622 Pablo Sosa

2451 Jason Stokes

It'd be nice if someone can find them. Thx

ENJOY!

Cris ;)

Cris%20Tampa%20Bay%20Devil%20Rays%20Tota

Download Here

These pics are probably one of the best ones you'll ever find. I based all the numbers on Jpup's TotalMinors Roster, so it should be fine.

Everybody in the Tampa Bay D-Rays in the roster is in the photo set except for the following:

- Matt Diaz

- Jon(athan) Barratt

- James Houser

ENJOY!

Cris ;)

hey man, you might want to change the numbers. I am using the Ids listed in v4 of totalminors, i think.

hey man, you might want to change the numbers. I am using the Ids listed in v4 of totalminors, i think.

I based the IDs on TotalMinors 4 that has the updated allstar or something, I thought you made that? It'd be nice if you can take a look and see wat's wrong with the IDs.

Thx

TribeTime26: i just based all the pictures on a 99:118 proportion, and then resize it to 128x128, it's the same either way.

Cris,

Nice work. Glad someone is filling the need of those who prefer the with hats pics. From what I gather you're planning on updating each team with new pics. If so, I'd like to wish you luck (i know from experience) it's a lot more work than I had evert thought. Cheers on you ambition and work, glad there are still some dedicated modders out there, it seems we're dropping like flies these days .

Cheers, LeVeRRe

I based the IDs on TotalMinors 4 that has the updated allstar or something, I thought you made that? It'd be nice if you can take a look and see wat's wrong with the IDs.

Thx

TribeTime26: i just based all the pictures on a 99:118 proportion, and then resize it to 128x128, it's the same either way.

it should be right then. we have the same id's to the best of my knowledge if you are using the totalminors4 that krawhitham posted.

I just made an update - added Scott Kazmir and Jose Diaz, and edited Victor Zambrano and Jose Bautista to their new team hat ;)

I'm not gonna do much work today. I'm gonna wait for Jpup's newest roster, than I'll keepin working.

My next team is NYY btw.

I just made an update - added Scott Kazmir and Jose Diaz, and edited Victor Zambrano and Jose Bautista to their new team hat ;)

I'm not gonna do much work today. I'm gonna wait for Jpup's newest roster, than I'll keepin working.

My next team is NYY btw.

that sounds like a good idea so that we know that we have the exact same numbers. expect it Sunday or Monday.

Sorry guys, but making portraits is just too tiresome. I have decided to put an end to it. Sorry to anyone who cares, but it just takes up a bit too much time. With school starting again ( :banghead: ) , i wuld like to do something a bit more creative and less time consuming. I'm looking to do some faces, maybe some wallpapers, etc. etc. Something that I can work on once in a while. Thx for all your support, and I say sorry to all you out there.

Cris

• 3 weeks later...

Archived