New Gear Uploaded!! More shoes and gloves

bigbully

Here's some more shoes and gloves I made. I need to get back to some other uni projects so you can send requests but they may be on the backburner for awhile. This pack includes new 3 New Nike shoes, (2 Air Griffeys and 1 Air Zoom), 2 Adidas (red and white) and 2 updates to my previous release of my Nike black and orange and Nike Air Jordan's (Jeter). The gloves include 1 new Easton gloves, 1 Louisville TPX (Giambi) glove, several new Reebok gloves and an update to my previous black Easton glove.

Here's part of the readme:

This pack includes new shoe and glove updates. All files included are .PNG files except for the black palm. You should be able to install these w/EA Graphics Editor - directions below.

SHOES:

These are just a few shoes I made for the game. These shoes were made by using kerm's and kccitystar's files as templates. The shoes are high resolution (256x128) except the black and orange - you can resize them if you wish but the quality won't be as good.

**Note the black and orange Nikes and the Air Jordan (Jeter) are now .PNG files (for those of you that had trouble installing them on the last pack)

GLOVES:

These are just a few batting gloves I made for the game. The gloves are all 128x128. Thanks goes to dmxrxt9999 for the idea for the Reebok gloves.

If I make any other shoes or gloves, I'll release them as well.

New%20Gear.jpg

my bully brother these are getting really exceptional dude! i reeeeeaally dig those adidas cleats, easton gloves, oh and barry thanks u for his franklin b-gloves in the last batch. 2 requests:

1) barry's fila cleat

2) ichiro's asics gel cleat.

Hey bigbully,

Great work on these new shoes and gloves....How is everyone installing them? I'm having a hell of a time getting EAgraph to work (Access violation), I also tried FSHed with no luck...

As you know, I'm no newbie to mods, so that makes it even more frustrating. The last resort is going to be gfxpak, and nfshtool and a batch file which is a monumental pain in the a$$....

I just discovered something...If I use EAGraph on a STOCK models.big it works fine, so it must have something to do with modded files...

I went through it with BIGGui but I didn't find anything out of place...damn, I really want to get these shoes to work....

I don't really want to start over with a new models.big file because I've probably installed 20 new unis already.... :banghead:

I have gfxpak in the main MVP folder - when I make them, I test them on only one team. Here's what I do...

Extract a uxxx.fsh file to my desktop. Open EAG and import the shoes and/or batting gloves to the file. Then I cut/paste the uxxx.fsh to the main MVP folder and install it w/a batch file.

Hope this helps!

my bully brother these are getting really exceptional dude! i reeeeeaally dig those adidas cleats, easton gloves, oh and barry thanks u for his franklin b-gloves in the last batch. 2 requests:

1) barry's fila cleat

2) ichiro's asics gel cleat.

you got pics?

I have gfxpak in the main MVP folder - when I make them, I test them on only one team. Here's what I do...

Extract a uxxx.fsh file to my desktop. Open EAG and import the shoes and/or batting gloves to the file. Then I cut/paste the uxxx.fsh to the main MVP folder and install it w/a batch file.

Hope this helps!

This help you any Spitoon?

bully- i'll look for some pics. asap

spit- are u even seeing the image files you want to import in fshed when u r trying to import them? bully gave me some advice, and then i modified his advice! i didn't snap until he told me to the fact that some of the files in previous, and all of the files in his newer release are png images. try converting the files in adobe to bmps (assuming they are bully's png gloves and shoes etc.) then edit in fshed when u change the gloves for some reason fshed gives that exclamation of violation whatever. click ok and continue it will still allow u to replace the gloves despite that access violation error. then do the shoes or whatever .that's what i found to work fastest. so like convert bully's png's to bmp take umacines giants lite pack for inst. open in fshed replace everything u want and reinstall via the batch method. boom on to the next one. ea graph method takes too damn long.

Archived