Photosets for....

mugsybutt

Could someone please create photosets for the A's and the entire american league central. I know someone made a Twins set at one point, but it didn't even have a photo for Joe Mauer! Every other team is available with the exception of those 6. Be great to have them ready in time for the Totalminors release!!

Why does everyone hate the AL Central? :banghead: :banghead:

www.mlb.com

and

www.si.com

go for it

remember that the image is 128x128 and that MVP 2004 stretches them 121% vertically

If you use photoshop, under image size uncheck contrain proportions and enter 82% in for the height value

save as a PSD (with tranparent background) use FshED to import them into the fsh files and you will not have any transparency problems

I guess it's in the works... as soon as I finish with the NL, I will check with the other portrait modders to see if somebody is updating the rest of the AL... if nobody is doing it by then (a week, two weeks tops), I'll do the AL.

Kamasutra... I don't think he meant that.

For me, there's not a single crappy mod out there... each one required a serious, time consuming effort and love for the game... and I respect and appreciate that 100%... in my book, every mod, no matter how simple it is, is a big winner.

Archived