City Name Road Jersey Pack released

FightingBillini

I am of the old school thought that teams should have their team name on the home jerseys (with the exceptions of Det and NYY), and always have their city names on the road jerseys. Most teams currently have the cities on the roads. The only exceptions are the Cardinals, Phillies, Brewers, Angels, and Orioles.

My desire to see all teams "reppin' their city" drove me to make this new mod pack. It contains new jerseys for the above mentioned teams. All jerseys are in the same style/colors/font as the current road jerseys, with the city replacing the team.

Have at it...

Oriolesroad.jpg

Angelsroad.jpg

Philliesroad.jpg

Brewersroad.jpg

Cardsroadblue.jpg

I wanted to try out the Cardinals wearing red hats/belts on the road, so I included that jersey in the pack as well.

Cardsroadred.jpg

Very impressive. I'll be using these for sure. Got any plans for other jerseys?

Eh, I do whatever comes to mind. I already made the Mariners 1995 teal jerseys in home and road, I am just waiting for kapnkirk13 to make the fonts for me.

If anyone has suggestions, I will see if I can fit it in my schedule. Thanks, by the way.

Hardcore - I didn't create the logo. I found it elsewhere. I couldn't really stretch the logo out more due to the contraints of the jersey. Anything wider than this, and it starts to warp, especially on fat guys. As for the "St. Louis", it is in the same proportions as the "Cardinals" in the normal logo.

I just meant stretch it out like this:

stlouisaway.jpg

In case you were wondering.

Yeah, I understood. I just wanted to stick with the continuity of logo. The St. Louis is written proportionally in the same size as Cardinals in the normal logo. It would look weird if Cardinals was the same exact width as St. Louis, considering they dont have the same number of letters. Besides that, the S on your logo is too big for my likings, it covers up the bird.

Archived