Ohio State v Michigan

ronmexico

I cannot wait for this game. This might be the game of the year, maybe even better then the BCS Championship, the way it is setup, sometimes doesn't create a fun game. This game is so evenly matched that it is hard to pick a victor in advance. I am just kinda angry that I will not get to watch it live, but god bless VCR's, so I don't wanna know the score until I am done. :whistle: Throw out your predictions here...

I am gonna have to go with Ohio St 34 Michigan 31.

It was a great game, and I did expet a shootout. I actually ended up getting home in the 2nd quarter, so I couldn't wait for the taped version, so I tuned in and watched it. Glad to see that Ohio St won cause this is helping my Fighting Irish. Once again, to reiterate, great game.

Michigan should remain in the number two spot. No other team deserves that spot. They lost to the number one team in the nation by a field goal on the road. Every other one loss team has lost to a worse team. It would be idiotic for the BCS Championship to not be a rematch. These were clearly the best two teams in the nation, and so therefore they should be in the national championship game.

I agree right now, but I think it all depends on how USC finishes. They won tonight against Cal, but it wasn't very impressive; they struggles throughout the first half. If they put together strong showing against ND and UCLA, I can see them skipping ahead of Michigan.

Archived