Grand Slam Online - Looking for Owners

BigDom

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Grand_Slam_Onl...dex.php?act=idx

I have created a new online league for MVP Baseball, but this isn't any league... this is an in-depth league where you really are the owner... you play the season, playoffs, and then there is an off-season with free agency and a rookie draft... we use the real contracts that each player is signed to, with a Cap around 90-100 million dollars... I am in a league right now, and it is in its 3rd season... it will have all 30 teams... very fun and I know some "Mvpmods.com"ers would love it...

so please give it a look and sign up

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dom, I finally got your message. I'll take the Padres, if not, D'backs or Pirates is cool with me.

This league looks very nice. I have a few questions about some of the rookie studs coming up and having no stats though.

Like say I was the D'backs.... Stephen Drew, by UR standards, is totally garbage, but we all know he's probably one of the best young up and comers at SS.... This would totally ruin my experience if I were the D'backs owner... Just an example...

Hey Dom, I finally got your message. I'll take the Padres, if not, D'backs or Pirates is cool with me.

This league looks very nice. I have a few questions about some of the rookie studs coming up and having no stats though.

Like say I was the D'backs.... Stephen Drew, by UR standards, is totally garbage, but we all know he's probably one of the best young up and comers at SS.... This would totally ruin my experience if I were the D'backs owner... Just an example...

Yep, that's my same worry as manager of the Royals.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived