fresno (GIANTS AAA) and norwich (AA) 2xlite unis uploaded

RAM

ok so i'm waiting for jpups final roster and i'm eagerly getting ready for my final dynasty, so i figured i'd give it a go. this is my first attempt at a 2xlite uni update. nothing fancy didn't add any extras. just recreated the default jersies in a 2x mode. also included bigbully's kick *** b-gloves (thanks dude). also wanted to thank umachines for the cleats and the templates. i will do the AA team (norwich) maybe tomorrow. so if u have any sleeve patches etc. post them so i can update the unis later. i may do some other minor league teams if anyone is interested. anyways try em out and let me know what u think.

mvp20042004080120452839.jpg

ok here are the norwich navigators 2x, they came out a little nicer and cleaner IMO. added the russell logo patch. once again thanks to bigbully and umachines and also kccitystar (gloves) and kerm (cleats). now if ur a giants fan ur ready for the final dynasty!

mvp20042004080214060416.jpg

The kit is working.... ....but maybe you could fix the front buttons in an eventual review. Nice work anyway.

yeah it works baby! and thank u very much for the kit. i've had the templates since they first came out. my problem is i can do anything on a pc, build, hardware, repair, whatever. BUT things like photoshop etc. really get to me , i guess because it isn't something i can hold in my hand (like a hardrive or something) so i get confused sometimes and impatient. so little by little i started messing w/ adobe. finally i got a small grip on it.

i will do updates to them (buttons etc) as well as other minor league jersies (if anyone wants them), just had a hard time finding sleeve patches etc online. i'll leave the MLB unis to u the master! BTW does that russell logo look familiar? LOL! thanks for the kind words, and for the vision to add to the game something i can share.

Well, my personal policy is sharing as much info as I have. Sometimes I forget something, or don't explain myself good enough, but there are bunches of details that are easy to forget. Anyway, the idea is helping anybody to start using these tools for any MVP mod, or NFL, or NBA Live, FIFA, or any EA sports game.

Archived