NEED HELP WITH UMACHINES UNIFORM PATCH?

Bodybuilder_24

I download the Oakland A's 2xLite uniform file and followed all of the instructions on installing and can't get it to work. The game will crash right before the first pitch. Someone please help i love the unis and wanted to be able to take advantage for this awesome file. I have tried both the Full and Safer Install and have the same problem. I don't have the MVP Sudio program installed yet, having trouble with that as well, so i am not sure if that is part of my problem.

Thanx for everyones time and help

Much Appreciated!

Have you install any other uni's that replaced the Original A's Uniforms?

Use this way if you already have more than default uniforms for this team,

or you are not sure if you are already using extra slots, or if you simply

want to update only what comes for this team from EA. You can still import

my extra uniforms via FUZZStudio, and I've also included portrait pictures

in bmp format for this task. Download FUZZStudio from

www.mvpmods.com, in case you don't have this nice program.

Safer installation takes 4 out of 9 aviable slots (A,B,C,D)

If you haven't .. Just extract the files to your MVP 2004 file ... ALSO .. you need to have gfxpak.exe in your MVP 2004 folder. You can get that file in the Download section. Once you've done that .... Just click on the batch file and Wait til the update is done.

you know, i still get insulting threatening letters that uniform edition 2.5 did this and did that. just to clarify, and im clarifying on foundless clarificatible grounds, that uniform edition 2.5 does not corrupt your MODELS.BIG/UNIFORMS.BIG

clicking on a batch file from the wrong directory or faulty batchfile are the reasons for corruption.

you know, i still get insulting threatening letters that uniform edition 2.5 did this and did that. just to clarify, and im clarifying on foundless clarificatible grounds, that uniform edition 2.5 does not corrupt your MODELS.BIG/UNIFORMS.BIG

clicking on a batch file from the wrong directory or faulty batchfile are the reasons for corruption.

Wasn't blaming your program my brother! I love that stuff! Was just saying that I had corrupted my files previously - NEVER w/the Studio though!

have you installed mods previously? I ask this b/c (as I know all too well) your models.big or uniforms.big may be corrupted. If this is your first mod install, let us know and we'll work on it from there...

i accidentally corrupted those files by installing crap in them. i had to make a batch file to get rid of the stuff that didnt belong. i believe i figured out how to make that batch by someone on these boards. but...for the life of me i can't remember who it was...maybe bigbully can jog my memory :mrgreen:

i accidentally corrupted those files by installing crap in them. i had to make a batch file to get rid of the stuff that didnt belong. i believe i figured out how to make that batch by someone on these boards. but...for the life of me i can't remember who it was...maybe bigbully can jog my memory :mrgreen:

here it is

Archived