TW07 for the PC?

Gordo

Tiger Woods 07...daflybouys, Are you using a PSX to USB like you can do with MVP Baseball? If so how are you getting your conroller to work. I cant seem to get it to work...I can get all the buttons to somewhat work but the analog stick

Fush: No PSX controller. Hate it. Too small. Been using a Saitek 2500 as I have for MVP. There's quite a bit you can do with the gamepad beyond swinging.

Fred: expert mode using a game pad is the only way to go imo. I really sucked at first. I tried to jump in the PGA Tour, but couldn't cut it. However, consistent play has finally paid off and I made it to the 3rd round of an event finally, firing a 73 in round 2. Don't know about 3 click, but I know a lot of guys like the True Swing method too.

Tiger Woods 07...daflybouys, Are you using a PSX to USB like you can do with MVP Baseball? If so how are you getting your conroller to work. I cant seem to get it to work...I can get all the buttons to somewhat work but the analog stick

I had that problem with the 2006 version. Idk how to fix it. It really pissed me off.

Fush: No PSX controller. Hate it. Too small. Been using a Saitek 2500 as I have for MVP. There's quite a bit you can do with the gamepad beyond swinging.

Fred: expert mode using a game pad is the only way to go imo. I really sucked at first. I tried to jump in the PGA Tour, but couldn't cut it. However, consistent play has finally paid off and I made it to the 3rd round of an event finally, firing a 73 in round 2. Don't know about 3 click, but I know a lot of guys like the True Swing method too.

I use the Logitech dual action. It was fun at first, but I just got bored of it, plus I've been hooked on NHL 07 recently so it takes away time from all my other games :)

Controller/game pad. The mouse is either 3 click (like MVP), 2 click (the easiest) and True Swing (moving the mouse vertically or horizontally to swing the club)....also very tough. Play without the grid on putting surfaces (expert mode) for a great sim feel. If the game bores you, you're probably not into golf all that much to begin with.

Archived