There is a Killer or possibly Killers on the loose

BrooklynNets24

If you live in NY and watched the News today you probably heard about the murder that happened to a family of 5 early this morning. Well i live in that town and the house is possibly a 1 minute wlak away AKA 5 second drive away from my house i did not hear any gun fire last night but the house wa sset on fire and i smelt that because i had my window opened. Coudltn really sleep last night since you could here about 15 firetrucks police cars and helecopters. Also there was a car that was set on far that was said to be apart of the murder but it was said to set a distraction. Freaky stuff im kinda parinoid righ tnow im probbably not even gonn abe a sleep tonight i do have a Family of 6 My 2 parents my younger brother and my 2 other older brothers at there 20s but that wouldnt stop me from getin freaked out over every little noise

http://poughkeepsiejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

This happened down the road from me in 2003. It was solved last year. The website tries to get you to register just hit stop on your browser when it tries to change pages to see the article

http://media.www.thelantern.com/media/stor...gepublisher.com

5 killled in arson fire. Unsolved. Remember hearing all the fire engines, but thought nothing of it since the campus area is a crazy place.

http://www.uwire.com/content/topnews041403001.html

Yup, what else is new. I l grew up in your area and got so used to gunshots that if I didnt hear any at night, I thought something was wrong. It sucks, big time. The wierdest thing about the whole situation is the times. When I was a kid, my Dad had a sawed-off double 10 behind the door and a revolver in the bedside table. We were taught from 2+ yrs old about guns. Now, in NY if you even have a gun you can go to jail. Pretty ironic now. If you want to protect your home, you are in violation on a felony charge. If you want to shoot somebody in a crack deal, Al Sharpton will cover your *** and you end up with a free college education. Needless to say, I am anti-NRA, but now have a great alarm system, a dog, a wife, and some holdovers from living in Virginia.

Yup, what else is new. I l grew up in your area and got so used to gunshots that if I didnt hear any at night, I thought something was wrong. It sucks, big time. The wierdest thing about the whole situation is the times. When I was a kid, my Dad had a sawed-off double 10 behind the door and a revolver in the bedside table. We were taught from 2+ yrs old about guns. Now, in NY if you even have a gun you can go to jail. Pretty ironic now. If you want to protect your home, you are in violation on a felony charge. If you want to shoot somebody in a crack deal, Al Sharpton will cover your *** and you end up with a free college education. Needless to say, I am anti-NRA, but now have a great alarm system, a dog, a wife, and some holdovers from living in Virginia.

Somehow, that post 2x. Anyway, I failed to mention my alarm system in case of a real breakin.

Someone breaks in and it goes as follows: the alarm system goes off; my wife goes down to check it out; the dog goes crazy; she screams "wake up you lazy *******, I think someone is the house; I get up; the dog runs up and nuzzles my balls; I walk downstairs; the alarm is still going off because she doesnt remember the code nor at 2 am either do I; the dog is now in a frenzy; I run up and get my piece; come back downstairs; She yells at me and can still be heard over the waw-waw-waw noise somehow; the dog nuzzles my balls; I finally turn the alarm off; the dog shoots towards the kitchen and the wife talks about divorce; I hear a noise for real; I examine my piece (the one in my hand, not the one hanging out of my boxers); its not loaded; the wife tells me it is probably her guy friend from work dropping off some paperwork and he just happens to have the key; she goes back upstairs; the dog nuzzles my balls; I run upstairs to load my gun; I reach back to the nether reaches of my closet to the place only I know about and come back with a pregnancy test and 2 tubes of Prep-H; I yell " Honey, where are my cartridges?"; dog runs up the stairs and into the closet and knocks everything to the floor; I hear laughter downstairs; I remember my shells are in a locked case in the hall closet; I go; more laughter from downstairs; Got them!!!! Loaded!!!; I run downstairs and the wife follows; find a fellow in my kitchen with my wife's cheap, favorite ring and a peanut butt;er sandwich; I point the gun at him; She comes in and screams, the dog nuzzles my balls again, I shoot a nice hole in the ceiling; believe it or not the fat dog finally attacks with loads of licking and love; he stumbles out the back door and doggie entangles him enuff with the super love that I can get a grip and hold him down with the neighbors help; he gets arrested; me and Tom from next door drink beer from 2 till 4 in the morning.

Moral, get a friggin dog!!!!

Yup, what else is new. I l grew up in your area and got so used to gunshots that if I didnt hear any at night, I thought something was wrong. It sucks, big time. The wierdest thing about the whole situation is the times. When I was a kid, my Dad had a sawed-off double 10 behind the door and a revolver in the bedside table. We were taught from 2+ yrs old about guns. Now, in NY if you even have a gun you can go to jail. Pretty ironic now. If you want to protect your home, you are in violation on a felony charge. If you want to shoot somebody in a crack deal, Al Sharpton will cover your **** and you end up with a free college education. Needless to say, I am anti-NRA, but now have a great alarm system, a dog, a wife, and some holdovers from living in Virginia.

Isn't there something in the constitution about Right to Bear Arms? (I know that its in there, so you dont need to tell me)

There are killers loose in pretty much every city in the world. Unless you grew up in the suburbs, you should be used to it by the age of 10, if not sooner. 90% of the people I grew up with could name people who've done serious dirt at some point in their lives, myself included.

Welcome to the real world.

Some people just need to take a day-trip out of the suburbs. :roll:

Archived