Roster Update Question

a6w6h6g

Can someone send me an updated roster (at least to the beginning of august) but without the edited players? I downloaded Jpup's Total Minors V2 rosters are they're pretty accurate but i dont like how the players contact and power numbers were edited. I mean, u have Barry Bonds with 99 contact and 100 power which he should have and Aubrey Huff has the same thing. What is that? Aubrey Huff will never be that good.

I remember Geforce explaining this by saying "don't look at the numbers, play the game". When you get through a whole season, unless you control Huff every game and only play against righties, his numbers will get to around where they should compared to his last couple years numbers. I've played enough games with Geforce's rosters, and they are incredibly accurate to real life. Yeah, if you control the player the whole season you might get unreal numbers because of it(With one version of TM, Orlando Hudson had 100 contact against righties, and he was platooning at 2B for me and had an insane average because of it), but sim wise it ends up very accurate. These rosters are easily the best I've ever seen for any game.

If it makes you feel better I have the same problem with Geoff Jenkins. Even though I use the Brewers and love the fact that he has 30 HR's now in only 20 games with hard hard power sliders, 98 power and 90 contact or whatever it is just isn't right. I watch the Brewers nearly every single day so I know he isn't THAT good. Sort of the same way you feel about Huff. I'm looking for a solution myself so don't feel like you're alone. :)

Guest Mindwarped

the highest power number is not 100. it's actually 112 or 116, something like that.

it can go up to 127, you have to do it outside of mvpedit

like with notepad

I don't like this either. I mean I like the all the minors, just not the changed stats. I play as the Yankees, and I dont like slugfests. I play -50 contact/power and A-Rod has 17 HR in 15 games. I'm like 15-4 on AS.

The only RBI's I get are from HR's, because thats all I hit. :(

Archived