Emil's roster!!

Emil

I loaded your roster created a dynasty with it, then loaded MVP2K4 Editor

I compared your roster with Kerms; contact, power, and most pitching attributes are 100 equal

so if you are using baseballguy's latest roster his roster has to be based off of Kerms

Look at a player like Cory Lidle which is not in the games's default roster for the same reason Bonds is missing

Kerm was one of the first people to create Cory and put him in a roster

Cory has 4 Pitches

Cory's Stamina, pickoff, four pitch types, movement for all pitches, controll for all pitches, velocity for all pitches, and delivery are all the same between your roster and kerms

I'll talk baseballguy...i don't know if he has just copyed Kerms rating or not...But i figure it out....

BTW it can't be 100% 'cuase i have change some ratings

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mindwarped

I'll talk baseballguy...i don't know if he has just copyed Kerms rating or not...But i figure it out....

BTW it can't be 100% 'cuase i have change some ratings

not all MOST I was not to clear in that sorry

• 1 month later...
Guest Mindwarped

sh!t does it say Kerm's latest roster???

OMG!

I meant baseballguy's latest roster....he doesn't post here at mvpmods, he a friend of mine.....

It's really my bad, sorry for the mix up!!!

Hi!

Thank you for downloading Emil's MLB2004 roster. There is a lot of thing small things in the rosters that you will reconize after a while, that makes the game more real!!!

It's based off of my friend Kerm's last roster, for what i'm very thankfull for ;)

now its Kerm again

Which story are you going with

Okay!

I got to make an announcement:

When i first created the roster, just for myself, I based it of Kerm's....Then i found this site and i just tried upload them just for fun, Just to see how many who was going to download them....

So when you asked 'did you got premisson?' I made up the story about "baseballguys's" roster....I didn't know what the rules were, and if you had to ask about premission....

I know i was rude of me, but i was a noob back then, I have mailed Kerm and told my side of the story, but he wouldn't answer...But if he want i could just quit this whole roster....

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I look at it this way. Proper etiquette says that you should credit Kerm (which in fact you did). But all the modders are changing things that EA made and no one from EA is complaining that we use their work as a base. So my opinion (not that it matters) is as long as you give him credit there should be no problems.

Guest Mindwarped

I look at it this way. Proper etiquette says that you should credit Kerm (which in fact you did). But all the modders are changing things that EA made and no one from EA is complaining that we use their work as a base. So my opinion (not that it matters) is as long as you give him credit there should be no problems.

Yeah but that is not the way it works, Kerm stated in his nfo not to use his work without permission.

Look I do not even like Kerm (but that is another topic and it relates to his roster on the PS2 & Xbox)

Problem is if you say screw Kerm, what will other moders do. I already stoped releasing 90% of the work I do. Only thing I release is 2x portraits (if others start doing them I'll stop*) and I also help Fuzz out with the Classics roster set. All because one of the members here used my work after I said NO.

Half of me wants to say **** him he is a pecker anyway, but I've been there before so I can't.

* Hint Hint, somelse start doing them PLEASE

Guest Mindwarped

But what should i do?

I've tried to mail him, but he doesn't answer...Does that mean I just should quit the roster...???

First thing you need to do is take Barroid out of your sig

second PM him on a couple message boards

if he does not reply to emails or PMs, screw him

• 2 months later...

yo emil heres some needed fixes, jj hardy on brewers aaa is not fat, wes helms on brewers is still to good, jenkins is to good, and some minor leaguers for te brewers that slightly better stats are

david krynzel, he will be the brewers starting centerfeilder, 75 hitter

prince feilder better power

jj hardy brewers new ss betters power and hitting

many para more movement

yo emil heres some needed fixes, jj hardy on brewers aaa is not fat, wes helms on brewers is still to good, jenkins is to good, and some minor leaguers for te brewers that slightly better stats are

david krynzel, he will be the brewers starting centerfeilder, 75 hitter

prince feilder better power

jj hardy brewers new ss betters power and hitting

many para more movement

Didn't see this until now, it will be fixed in the next update!

Here is the starting lineup w/ rotation for the Brew-Crew:

CF Brady Clark

2B Junior Spivey

RF Geoff Jenkins

LF Carlos Lee

1B Lyle Overbay

3B Russell Branyan

C Damian Miller

SS J.J. Hardy

SP Ben Sheets

SP Doug Davis

SP Victor Santos