Request: Classic NBC broadcast overlay

HardcoreLegend

Hmm, that's possible I guess, would you want the portrait eliminated entirely?

Yeah, I would think so. I know it takes away from the game graphically, but it does help increase the amount of accuracy.

As for 'in game' overlay, someone would have to be creative. They could use the classic NB with the C below it logo.

I'll try to get my '75 series DVDs out tonight and see how much it had changed. I believe the only change was to 'yellow' lettering.

What can be done with the location of the R-H-E numbers, inning numbers, etc in a way to represent the classic version of NBCs broadcast?

I know very little about what goes into the overlays and what limitations they have.

The text can be placed anywhere really, the graphics part of overlays is where the limitations come in to play.

Trues working on the CLASSICS !

Now that is What I Call progress !

The Sky's da Limit Now !!!

Damn ! Life is Good !!!

Trues, Sincerely --> THANKs for making all this possible. Without MVPMODs this Old Time Baseball phenomena would have never been remotely possible. I have you already inducted in my Hall of Fame Retirement Room !!!

Hopefully someday each of my Inductees will Honor me by a Visit to it ! Plus, New Orleans can use the tourism dollars !

Archived