Getting rid of Missed Pitch red/blue/grey dots

mike06

anyone know how to do this? i want to get rid of the dots in Rolies file because hitting it just way too easy if you just wait for a "meatball" pitch:

Pitcher Cam POV/RodData7 datafile/Kam fisheye batting view/Boricua's modified fielding views+animation tweaks/new icons and meters

Anyone know how to get rid of these blue/red/grey dots? I am currently using Rolies file that includes a bunch of camera mods but hitting is way too easy because of the dots. I switched to one of chukjs .fsh files that gets rid of the dots but i cant stand it because it includes the runner PIP. i want to get rid of the dots but still keep the camera mods i am using with rolies download

....now that you mentioned it, it IS too easy to hit with those things....

I'd also like to request this...

If someone could mod Rolie's datafile, or at least state how to change it to get rid of those things, that'd be great...

EDIT- Actually, it would be preferable if someone could just explain HOW to get rid of the indicators. I realized that Rolie has about 4 different datafiles included in his mod, and it would make no sense to mod them all...so just a brief explanation would do.

If you want the file, email nickdow@carolina.rr.com with igshapes in the subject line.

All meatballs are eliminated but the yellow crosshair is kept to indicate a ball (walks are hard enough to come by without eliminating the yellow indicator).

The runner PIP is also affected.

Again, email me, don't post here requesting it.

i said something about this a long time ago...and someone said they should remove it from next years game....

i said something to the effect, that in real life the batter doesn't know what pitches are hung and which aren't....

If you want the file, email nickdow@carolina.rr.com with igshapes in the subject line.

All meatballs are eliminated but the yellow crosshair is kept to indicate a ball (walks are hard enough to come by without eliminating the yellow indicator).

The runner PIP is also affected.

Again, email me, don't post here requesting it.

thanks for the offer, but we want them eliminated in rolies file, or just an explination of how to do it because i know that i dont want to lost the no PIP feature...could you explain how we can do it ourselves?

thanks for the offer, but we want them eliminated in rolies file, or just an explination of how to do it because i know that i dont want to lost the no PIP feature...could you explain how we can do it ourselves?

NickD- I e-mailed you with the request for the file ...Thanks...

on second thought....I guess the PIP OFF would be better...So if someone could upload Rolie's igcrsr.fsh file with the indicators off and the PIP off also...

I think you edit it simply through EAgraph. Just open it up and use the palette tool and erase everything you don't want.

Be carefull though and backup your original file, there is alot of trial and error.

edit- and I just sent out emails

I think you edit it simply through EAgraph. Just open it up and use the palette tool and erase everything you don't want.

Be carefull though and backup your original file, there is alot of trial and error.

edit- and I just sent out emails

Thanks for the file, I just got it....However, you actually used the ORIGINAL file that includes the normal icons, and I was hoping that you would have altered Rolie's file.

I am trying to alter this file myself using EAGraph, but I cannot save it so that the game runs with it (the game doesn't run when I save it)...

How do you save this file after changing it in EAGraph so that it works in the game?? THANKS

Open it up in eagraph then go to Tools>Palette Workbench

Adjust the colors you want changed there (if you want to erase something, edit the bars to invisible, or 0) then hit update and save.

I'm not sure about the order but you need to use the save button IN the palette workbench, NOT the save button under >File

I remember I had problems saving aswell, but it eventually turned out alright. Just keep trying.

igcrsr.fsh file sent 8)

I took out the red/blue/gray indicators, but left in the yellow markers with the X's in the middle for obvious reasons....getting walks is already impossible, and I didn't want to increase that anymore

igcrsr.fsh file sent 8)

I took out the red/blue/gray indicators, but left in the yellow markers with the X's in the middle for obvious reasons....getting walks is already impossible, and I didn't want to increase that anymore

good call on that! i found myself swinging at pitchouts and pitches that ended up hitting my batter without the yellow Xs on

LOLZ!!!

"The user mopete6@hotmail.com is over his storage limit. This mail has not been sent to the recipient(s). Please remove this recipient....."

better clean out your account, or get a Yahoo email....Hotmail is worth crap nowadays..

Archived