Getting rid of Missed Pitch red/blue/grey dots

mike06

LOLZ!!!

"The user mopete6@hotmail.com is over his storage limit. This mail has not been sent to the recipient(s). Please remove this recipient....."

better clean out your account, or get a Yahoo email....Hotmail is worth crap nowadays..

lol its not my account that theres something wrong with...i got both of your emails, but they came like 20-30mins after u sent em

hi Kerry.,..could you also send it to me??

brunnoce@yahoo.com.br

thanx!!!

do you think that if i also take out the yellow pichtchout mark, the number of K by the computer r gonna increase?? cause i am playing in the MVP level, and while i get 9 K, with ace picthers , the compu never passes 4K with pichters like Halladay...maybe is because i am swinging in dificult pichtes, cause i also get way too many fly balls...

hi Kerry.,..could you also send it to me??

brunnoce@yahoo.com.br

thanx!!!

do you think that if i also take out the yellow pichtchout mark, the number of K by the computer r gonna increase?? cause i am playing in the MVP level, and while i get 9 K, with ace picthers , the compu never passes 4K with pichters like Halladay...maybe is because i am swinging in dificult pichtes, cause i also get way too many fly balls...

Ok, Ill send it in a sec...The yellow pitch marker is only for YOU to use...Taking it out WILL NOT change anything in terms of the CPU's level of play...The only thing I did was actually paint over the pitch markers so that they're not visible. (but they are there, you just can't see them if that makes any sense)

ok than ..thank you..

about the yeloow thing, i was just wondering, that if i didnt see it i would problaby swing more in pichtouts, and occasonally the cpu would get more Ks...

but its ok ...as you said, maybe it would be almost impossible to get a walk...

I guess I'll upload it....but it was only the two of you who actually showed interest in this..And I made a slight alteration to the file that I'll upload (the blue baserunner icon)..., so you guys might wanna get that one..

Ok, it's uploaded.....Make sure that you guys use the one that I just uploaded because I fixed the blue baserunning icon from the file I sent you..

And as I stated in the Readme: ROLIE DESERVES THE RECOGNITION FOR THIS FILE

Ok, it's uploaded.....Make sure that you guys use the one that I just uploaded because I fixed the blue baserunning icon from the file I sent you..

And as I stated in the Readme: ROLIE DESERVES THE RECOGNITION FOR THIS FILE

what do you mean, blue baserunning icon?

Archived