best fantasy baseball

sblime4u

i played fantasy baseball for the first time last season on yahoo and was pretty satisfied...until i played fantasy football on nfl.com. it was an unbelieveably fun expierence. you can watch custom highlight reels of guys on your team, write "top stories" (accompinied by your own artwork), write messages, post polls...it was just a far more interactive expierence then yahoo (which, i also played a yahoo fantasy football which couldn't hold a candle to nfl.com). i was thinking about checking out mlb.com's fantasy leagues and other sites...anyone else have any suggestions for better leagues then yahoo?

Check out espn fantasy baseball,as they offer a wider variety of types of leagues,such as head-to-head categories,head-to-head total points,roto,etc.I am dissapointed in Yahoo this year because they only offer weekend and weeknight live draft slots to players who pay for their

"plus" leagues

Check out espn fantasy baseball,as they offer a wider variety of types of leagues,such as head-to-head categories,head-to-head total points,roto,etc.I am dissapointed in Yahoo this year because they only offer weekend and weeknight live draft slots to players who pay for their

"plus" leagues

yeah, another thing that bugged me about yahoo was the inconvient draft times, and you had to pay extra to get "live scoring" (which came free on nfl.com, btw...). the only reservation i'd have about espn is that it seems like you have to be an "espn insider" to use any cool features on that site. does that include fantasy?

Archived