23 members have voted

1. 1.

• 100+
    • 90-99
    • 80-89
    • 70-79
    • 70-0

upload them to either tinypic.com, or imageshack.us

personally I use tinypic.com, it's faster and hasn't ever not worked for me.

what you do is click upload, browse to the folder of the pics you want to upload, click open, then hit upload.

after it uploads it you'll want to highlight all of the text in the middle (the one that says "IMG Link for forums and bulletin boards" after you select all of the text, copy it. Then come here and paste it into your post.

ill be getting fraps tommorow so i can post screen shots.

The Royals win the 2007 season opener 4-1 over the Boston Red Sox. It was a hard fought game where both teams deserved to win. Gill Meche pitched 5 2/3 innings giving up only 3 hits, and giving up only 1 run, and striking 5 out. "The pen looked a little shaky today, but they got the job done", said Royals manager Buddy Bell.

One of the few highlits for the Royals offense today was the 2nd inning 2 run homer by John Buck. "I was looknig fastball on that pitch, and i got it and got it good", Buck said in an interview after the game. Other notable stats from the game:

Grudzielanek: 2-4 2 singles

Shealy: 1-4 2B, 2 RBI

DeJesus: 2-4 2 singles

Box Score:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

Royals 0 2 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 4 10 0

BOS 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 7 0

Wednesday, April 6, 2007: The Royals win another close game 2-3 over the Red Sox. The big news from this game was Odalis Perez. He had a no hitter going into the sixth inning with 2 outs, but Ortiz got a hit off of him to spoil it. He went 6 1/3 with 6 k's and no walks and only gave up one hit. "The bullpen nearly blew this one, im just thankfull for getting a W against a team like this", Manager Buddy Bell said. But Octavio Dotel came in in the top of the 9th to save his second game in a row.

Home runs were another source for runs, as the Royals got all of their runs from long balls in this one, with 2 players blasting two homers out in the 2nd and in the 5th. The first one was a 2-run homer from Emil Brown, his first on the season, hit over 450 ft into the left feild stands. The second was from Angel Berroa, a solo shot that traveled over 430 ft into the left field bullpen.

notable stats:

Grudzielanek: 3-4, 3 singles

Emil Brown: 1-4, 2R HR, 2 RBI

Angel Berroa: 1-3, HR, RBI, BB

Odalis Perez: 6 1/3 innings, 6 k's, 0 BB, 1 H.

BOS: Julio Lugo: 0-4, 4 K's (Golden Sombrero!)

Pitching Matchup:

D.jpg

Dice-K's first Major Leauge start:

Dice-KsfirstMLgame.jpg

Reggie Sanders legs out a double

SandersLegsouta2B.jpg

Dice-K celebrates his first win and his first complete game shutout.

Dice-KcelebrateshisfirstMajorLeague.jpg

Royals Box Score:

RoyalsBoxScore.jpg

The Royals win the series from the Red Sox two games to three. The next series will be a 3 game series against the Tigers here at the K. Hope to see you there!

im gonna delay this about a week. im really shaken up right now and can barely sit still, when i came home from baseball practice tonight, my mom told me that my best friend from my old school committed sucicide last night. so i might not ever start this up again.

Archived