Put Talent into Action--A Seattle Mariners Dynasty

endeavor

Will the Mariners make the Playoffs?  

17 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

Ok, I am set for my 2007 Seattle Mariners Dynasty. Spring Training concluded, I'd appreciate anybody who follows my season... Check out the interview with Richie Sexson :twocents:

www.dynastymanager.com/dm360.cgi?u=endeavor&s=mlb

Bravo! Here's hoping the real-life M's get off to an equally strong start (and may the weather on Opening Day be filled with "beautiful sunshine and a clear sky"). Since the sun doesn't usually show itself around here till sometime after the 4th of July, I think I'll live vicariously through your dynasty. You're off to a great start!

It seems like you paid like 8 bucks for it because you got the quote and the custom side bar, am I not right?

I really don't remember, since it has been more than a year. Maybe it was $8, it is entirely possible. I do have all the options DM 360 offers available to me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With all the new additions now available in the downloading section (Patch 2, 8.2 Rosters, etc. etc.) I can officially declare my Mariners Dynasty as dead. There are just too many cool new things to ignore. While waiting for the aforementioned mods, I had a chance to really figure out my All-Star slider settings situation. What can I say, I am 100% set to start a new Dynasty and this time it will last...at least one entire season. I don't expect too much following in the beginning since I have disappointed in the past by not sticking with my Mariners Dynasty. Long story short, the thread for my new Dynasty, explaining the details will appear shortly, but I can already tell you now, it is a team from the NATIONAL LEAGUE and not really considered a title contender :)

Archived