Minor league system happiness in dynasties?

Mysterious

I just started a dynasty with the Blue Jays using that new 07 mod + patch... all 3 levels of their minor league system seem to have 50% of the guys with at least unhappy faces or really unhappy faces... and most seem to be bitching about how they are either very unhappy w/ their contracts or feel they are vastly underpaid.

I have $4.7m left in my cap... I have 3 MLB pitchers (1 starter, 2 RPs) who have unhappy fces still about contract $$ (though they are the last guys in the rotation)... everyone else I ponied up $$ to to make them happy faced (excluding 2 backup outfielders and a backup Catcher and 3rd baseman). My manager rating is B- after 3 games in MLB and chemistry looks good (around 70%). The minor systems are all 25-35% chemistry.

Should I worry about my minor leaguers much? All 3 levels or mostly just AAA? Should I up some of the biggest complainers contracts if they are decent talent? Should I just try to trade them away for guys who are happy?

I've never completed a dynasty, I only got 50% thru my original, but I'd like to go thru a season or 2 at least on this one. Can someone please give me some advice on what to do about the minor systems? Thanks in advance.

Shouldn't worry too much about them. Occasionally a minor leaguer will retire at the end of the season for "personal" reasons, but I've found that it's rare. Probably something to worry about more at the AAA level--I did once have a star prospect reliever retire because of "ability" after I kept him off the roster and he got really unhappy.

Archived