A few questions about the game

XxTearG0dxX

Sorry if my questions are newbish guys, I'm still learning the game and am quite new. But thank you to all who are kind and answer I really appreciate it :)

1) Is there a spring training in Dynasty mode? If so does it start after your first year, cause I did not get a spring training when I started my Dynasty.

2) Why does Albert Pujols not have his goatee? :(

3) Is using the analog stick on an angle upper left or upper right a cheat for instant home runs? I do that sometimes to get shots out towards left and right fields and I see alot of the times I do that I get home runs, just curious.

4) Is there a game mode where I can set ticket prices and all that good stuff and still play games? If so what's the difference between them and all the other game play modes.

I'm trying to be helpful but KG you keep beating me. You're putting me out of business.

I just realised you've been a member for 2 years now and you're still learning the game. Where have ya been? This game is amazin'.

I'm trying to be helpful but KG you keep beating me. You're putting me out of business.

I just realised you've been a member for 2 years now and you're still learning the game. Where have ya been? This game is amazin'.

I've lost my game and just stopped playing a while back but I happened to be in the mood to play again so I picked up a new copy and my brother helped me mod it.

Yeah, that was nice. Also, the owner mode, you hire coaching staff, managers, scouts and trainers. Also, you have ballpark upgrades, and store/consession stands to buy. It's real fun, but impossible to do on what money they start you off with.

Tywiggins made a program where it lets you change the amount of money faster and easier than ArtMoney. You may want to search the forums for it.

Archived